1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Going to sell out of this game

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by imported_Moslar, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Please go to my Pacific Museum, northwest corner of Luna, Pacific Musuem and Promenade - Owner Moslar.

Check out what I have in the home and on the roof. Count in another 250 mil in gold (along with the mall) and please pm or icq me a cash amount your willing to spend. I will consider offers after this week.

UO was probably the most fun I had in the last 10 years, but work keeps catching up to me having any fun anymore. I dont know many of the rares collectors, I'm sure I will not be missed by many, but I do know a ton of peeps on Pacific that will surely hate to see me go.

Why? Work! and lots of it.

Thanx for reading,

Moslar of Pacific

2. Please go to my Pacific Museum, northwest corner of Luna, Pacific Musuem and Promenade - Owner Moslar.

Check out what I have in the home and on the roof. Count in another 250 mil in gold (along with the mall) and please pm or icq me a cash amount your willing to spend. I will consider offers after this week.

UO was probably the most fun I had in the last 10 years, but work keeps catching up to me having any fun anymore. I dont know many of the rares collectors, I'm sure I will not be missed by many, but I do know a ton of peeps on Pacific that will surely hate to see me go.

Why? Work! and lots of it.

Thanx for reading,

Moslar of Pacific

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll miss you, and if you need help selling anything let me know.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll miss you, and if you need help selling anything let me know.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

I'll second DVI's post.....and i might be willing to buy things from you, just not the whole thing hehe

6. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

I'll second DVI's post.....and i might be willing to buy things from you, just not the whole thing hehe

7. *huge sigh* wayyyyy out of my league... but a girl can dream. I'd be happy with just santa's ring [​IMG]
    Good luck with work!

8. *huge sigh* wayyyyy out of my league... but a girl can dream. I'd be happy with just santa's ring [​IMG]
    Good luck with work!

9. You will be truely missed! Thank you for all you have taught and done for me. All you have done for the sake of Pacific!
    Love ya sweetie!

10. You will be truely missed! Thank you for all you have taught and done for me. All you have done for the sake of Pacific!
    Love ya sweetie!

11. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

sorry to see you go bro, feel like I just got to know you

12. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

sorry to see you go bro, feel like I just got to know you

13. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

u should wait til the festival next month and sell ur stuff off on a vendor there... then sell the gold and the luna house as u wish [​IMG]

14. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

u should wait til the festival next month and sell ur stuff off on a vendor there... then sell the gold and the luna house as u wish [​IMG]

15. Well bro hate to see you leave you have been a great mall owner and friend for close to 3 years now. But when life hits life hits I know the feeling sometimes lol.
    Shoot me a Q next time ya on Im sure I cant afford your account but doesnt hurt to try.

We all will miss you on Pacific.

YARDMAN

16. Well bro hate to see you leave you have been a great mall owner and friend for close to 3 years now. But when life hits life hits I know the feeling sometimes lol.
    Shoot me a Q next time ya on Im sure I cant afford your account but doesnt hurt to try.

We all will miss you on Pacific.

YARDMAN

17. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I agree, if you don't need the money wait until the next festival and bring all your items there. I am sure you can get over a billion with your stuff then you can just sell the gold and take as much time as you need.

18. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

I agree, if you don't need the money wait until the next festival and bring all your items there. I am sure you can get over a billion with your stuff then you can just sell the gold and take as much time as you need.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck with your future. Hope it all works out for you.

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Good luck with your future. Hope it all works out for you.

21. Thanx guys for the warm words, it does suck having to base your life around work and no fun. I am seeing that its probably too much for one pop for my stuff.....and there is so much more. I will probably come to the festival and put me down for a vendor..thanx.

22. Guest

Guest Guest

Good for you and maybe we can convince you to stay between now and then! [​IMG]