1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gold Bricks?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by huskiblu, Mar 18, 2008.

1. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

I am a returning UO player, and last time I played I saw that gold bricks were in the game. Are they still? I don't see any around. I also want to know if any other type of bricks spawn? I am wanting to buy, well, a lot of them. And I don't see them anywhere on Pacific.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They are quite a common item now. They are a paragon monster drop. I dont honestly think anyone even bothers picking them up nowadays.. but if they do end up on a vendor it's usually around 20k or under.

There are no other brick type items that spawn
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

i believe the true rare gold bricks face a different direction than the minor arty
  4. huskiblu

huskiblu Guest

I am referring to the minor, more cheaper artifact.
  5. TheGwy

TheGwy Guest

Might be direction but there was a Chesapeake event that dropped gold bricks other direction as minor artifact ones, 3 dropped, all 3 are still on Chesapeake...