1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gold Checks in The Bank gone Goofey !

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hobo Sapien, May 26, 2008.

1. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else havin this problem. Both me and my wife noticed this the last 2 days or so. Went out shopping and items are payed thru checks in the bank. What happens is, when you come back to bank all the checks are still in the 1,000,000 form. Til you physically move them to get to the one that is less then a mil then it will correct itself.

2. Kyle

Kyle Guest

old news....

3. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Old news?

I haven't heard about or read about it anywhere. No one evere mentioned it to me though I do tend to stick to myself.

I noticed the same thing when consolidating piles of gold into checks for storage space. Took awhile to figure out what was going on because I knew I didn't have that much gold. Not sure if there is potentiel for exploit of whatever is goin gone but the checks do not always reflect the actual gold that are in them. We'll see what happens...

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I reported this WAYYYY back when they put the patch in for commas...it's just a display glitch nothing else, they are aware of it :)

5. Hobo Sapien

Hobo Sapien Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ok ty, well at least I proved that I will never make a reporter heh. :lol: