1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] gold silver copper coins

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Annienox, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Annienox

Annienox Guest

was wondering wondering what a gold sovereign a silver crown and a copper shilling was worth i dont seem to find and for sale anywhere and are they rare

thank you :wall:
  2. they're items from an event involving Sherry the Mouse a while back.

They are somewhat rare, with the sovereign being the most valuable, although
    as for the prices, not sure
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    I sold a set of the three at the festival for 1m-1.5m as I recall.
  4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Yes sets of 3 usually go for 1m or around that.
  5. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

if you buy remember do not keep in bp or bank make sure locked down or in a secure or the nasty npc or vendors will take as 1 gp
  6. Annienox

Annienox Guest

thank you all for your input
  7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    They originally came from a one off invasion of the castle british...and were intially very rare...However they rats came back for approx. 1-2 weeks inside the britain sewers below the castle ....not many peeps new about this??? and it was very easy to collect hundreds of these coins...by simply splatting any rat...indeed even a new player could take on a rat......my only regret was not doing it as much as i should have!!!! LOL