1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Golem method stopped working after patch?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by GreekHero, Sep 2, 2011.

1. GreekHero

GreekHero Guest

Did the golem method stop working after the latest patch?
    My golem has 93.5 wrestling, my fencing is at 62.3 real - boosted to 83+ with jewelry.
  2. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

I´m not sure, since I haven´t done this in quite a while, but if I remember correctly you need to have 70+ real skill in order for it to work.
    Maybe someone can confirm this...
  3. Cobbobles

Cobbobles Guest

From my experience with it you have the skill requirement met, which is being within 20 skill points of its wrestling. What you also need to do is be in a guild and make the golem go green by using commands such as "all guard me" and "all stay." I didn't get great gains off of my golem, but it was still consistent and easy. One thing to pay attention to is if it goes grey again within a minute or two. It can take several attempts before you get the golem to stay green. I usually use this method...

say "all guard me"
    type "all stop" but dont hit enter yet
    left click golem and select the kill command
    as I press the kill button I hit enter to say "all stop"
    then say "all stay" so it doesn't wander off randomly

it can take a few times before the little ******* stays put...but it should work at that point...give it a little time and you should see gains