1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Golem Training

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by mazamotuck, Feb 22, 2009.

1. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

Need help with this.
    Been trying to gain archery anatomy & tactics using 100% poison bow but nothing is gaining, even at 50.0.....help!

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

skiils have to be in the 60s at least (70s preferred) to start getting gains from golem fighting.

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Everytime I see someone asking this question, I am wondering about .... Today its nearly useless to train a golem. They cant be taken out for serious hunting: they simply die too fast. :D

4. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

well only archery is 50, everything else is 70-80

5. mazamotuck

mazamotuck Visitor

Wow lol.....golem training, raising your character skills....not traing the golem lol

6. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually it depends on the stats/skills of the golem. If you start with one that wasnt made by a GM tinker it should be possible to start with less.

I know but i dont like that way of training a character. Notheless its always my first thought, why they want to train their golems. :D