1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Golem Training

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Arwen, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all,

I've been training swordsmanship on my golem and got it up to around 110. It is capped at 115, but I stopped at 110 to train some other skills up. Now that I'm done with the other skills I went back to training swords, and it doesnt seem to be gaining anymore. Its at 110.7. It will gain if I go out and fight things, but doesnt seems to gain if I just whack the golem. Anyone know why ?

2. chuckoatl

chuckoatl Guest

it slows down alot since a golems melee skill isnt all that high (80-90)

3. Quenchant

Quenchant Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend 4H

Partially, true.....

The slow skill gain is probably due to the golems wrestling skill being a bit low. However, I made a golem a couple days ago that was 98.4 wrestling 99.9 tactics. I did make 6 of them till I got this one.

Have a tamer use animal lore on the golem. You need to be within about 20 to 25 points of the golems wrestling skill for your max skill. (The same applies to tactics if you are training that too.)

Since you are going to 115, make sure the golems wrestling skill is at 95 or higher.

Q

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you, this helped alot! That was the problem, my golems wrestling was only 83 :)

5. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i foun dit also helps if you keep your skill points under 600, the fewer points you have the faster you gain.if you can soulstone off skills you dont need while training