1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Golem Training

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Peekas, Nov 1, 2007.

1. Peekas

Peekas Guest

So There was a post in here about golem training. You have to be atleast 70 and such. Well I have a golem I am exactly 70.0 archery and I did the all guard, attack it, all guard, all follow me thing and I havent gained at all. I'm out of town and everything. Any clue whats goin on? Thanks

2. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

R U guilded?

R U in Tram or Fell?

3. Peekas

Peekas Guest

Okay I realized a few things. Yes I am guilded. I am in Tram but I was told i need a 100% poison bow...Is that the only way to gain? And if so...where do I find one?

4. imported_GFY

imported_GFY Guest

100% poison weapons are dropped by most monsters, you just need to look for them. There are also a few vendors that sell them for people to train with. (Some people will sell anything for a profit!)

Un less I'm mistake you may need to drop out of your guild or go to Fell to train. Most members of my guild drop out while training up skills but if your comfortable in Fell I believe golem training will work there for guilded players.

You use a 100% poison weapon on the golem because this does almost no damage. (1 point per hit I believe) This allows you to train more and repair your golem less!

5. "100% poison weapons are dropped by most monsters, you just need to look for them. There are also a few vendors that sell them for people to train with. (Some people will sell anything for a profit!)"

Hey now! I sell those weps on my vendors! LOL

Matter of fact....I've got a 100% poison bow on my vendor right now....