1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Golem Training..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Been a long time since I actually did this but read somewhere or heard someone mention that this might no longer work since publish 53? Have they finally found a make it so you can no longer train weapons skill by golem? Not complaining but just want to know if it still works so or not so I dont go wasting my time..hehe

2. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

I think it still works. It has always worked slow for me. Best way to do it is use a Golem from skill 75-90. Before and after that its slowwwwwwwwwwww. A friend just trained his via that method 3 days ago and it worked fine.

3. I went from 90 - 120 in 3 days...just 4 days ago (or so).

4. Mishra

Mishra Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

What is the trick again? I tried it, but my golem almost dropped after a few good hits.

5. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

You need to use a weapon with 100% poison damage.

6. Kelline

Kelline Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ive been told that with the new pet changes what u say is different

while atttacking it u say
    all guard me
    all stop
    all follow me