1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gone again.

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Guest, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Lots of reasons, most of them having to do with the game mechanics and politics. I'm sure I'll be back one day down the line, kept most of my stuff like last time...though a couple good friends got hooked up well enough. Ya'll have fun now and be nice. Chew on this: Ally the whole shard and xshard 120s and 25s to atl, pac, etc. Instead of r or rofl or whomever almost kind of maybe close to owning fel sometimes, Napa would own Napa....a whole shard unified = that shard owning uo. Probably more than some can wrap their heads around though (ie A Hot Chick being pissed off that trammel players can more easily get good gear w/o having to buy it from him (more likely than not from scripted kits anyways (go check your house rq, it might be smoldering))). Then again, I'm just guessing. Peace.

2. maybe you should just cut back on the amount of time you play or just dont be so concerned with stuff. they're making a ton of changes in the next few months, they're going to seriously turn the game around.

3. sirTEDLEY

sirTEDLEY Guest

gbye chim may you travel safely [​IMG] hugs

4. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

Chim you dont have to be pissed.. tell the real reason you leavin again.. cause you called pablo a [email protected] and he paged on you.. you most likely got banned for it..
    Yes I do this UO has screwed the game up with allowin all you trammies to get good shat for basicaly nothiin, And NO I dont script kits I buy them from scripting KOA who I hope there house burns soon.. Enjoy your bann

5. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, you can have this weekend off, but you have to be back Tuesday.

6. BLiNK-

BLiNK- Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Lots of reasons, most of them having to do with the game mechanics and politics. I'm sure I'll be back one day down the line, kept most of my stuff like last time...though a couple good friends got hooked up well enough. Ya'll have fun now and be nice. Chew on this: Ally the whole shard and xshard 120s and 25s to atl, pac, etc. Instead of r or rofl or whomever almost kind of maybe close to owning fel sometimes, Napa would own Napa....a whole shard unified = that shard owning uo. Probably more than some can wrap their heads around though (ie A Hot Chick being pissed off that trammel players can more easily get good gear w/o having to buy it from him (more likely than not from scripted kits anyways (go check your house rq, it might be smoldering))). Then again, I'm just guessing. Peace.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao, did i get you banned, shouldnt call me a n a z i ... you dumb ******. but thats okay, obama bin laden is going to loose the prez elections. McCain will win [​IMG] but thanks for your time.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Chim you dont have to be pissed.. tell the real reason you leavin again.. cause you called pablo a [email protected] and he paged on you.. you most likely got banned for it..
    Yes I do this UO has screwed the game up with allowin all you trammies to get good shat for basicaly nothiin, And NO I dont script kits I buy them from scripting KOA who I hope there house burns soon.. Enjoy your bann

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm actually not pissed, and wasn't pissed at pablo either. I called him that because he was acting like a douchebag, with respect to the common guidelines by which one person treats another person. That Pablo can act like such a ****bag and then turn around and page simply describes the childishness that we've all come to expect from R. So nothing happened there basically. Just a goatblower being a goatblower. No ban.
    By the by, YOU'RE a trammy. You're actually one of the trammiest trammies, always spamming [censored] at the bank. And the worst part is that you don't even know it, you're like the loser with the "Kick Me" sign on his ass. You spend like 95% of your time in tram selling the items that come from scripted kits; I never accused you of scripting them yourself.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

obama bin laden is going to loose the prez elections. McCain will win but thanks for your time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If nothing else, that's a grossly insensitive (remember 9/11?) and distinctly unamerican thing to say, but it doesn't fall on me; I didn't raise you. God knows what did. The only thing about it that indicates that you're even a product of this country is the fact that you misspelled "lose." One o, genius.

9. Dark One

Dark One Visitor

Chim I used to LIke you foo.. but you nothin but a dumb Fck Trammie that is leavn the game. good one less trammie in luna.. and Me script? Never have and never will.. all of you koa buddies do and I will continue to page on those douches... so Chim.. This is Porter and stfu trammie

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Dude, I know you're porter. You being porter doesn't make you any less of a ******.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!