1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gone Forever - I won UO

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by Kyle, May 31, 2008.

1. Kyle

Kyle Guest

Ithor one bandaid to many or I meet my quota of canned responces. Never again for this guy!

I gave the Dev's well over thier fair share or years to pull thier heads outa thier butts but they never have. Never a fix just a untested nerf. WTF!

Besides I had nothing left that I didn't want, With this post I WIN! I quit. Someone got the best deal of thier UO life so don't ask me for my crap it's got and so am I.

*Raises both hands, one waving at the players in a hearty fairwell the other waving just a single finger to EA*
  2. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

When you were waving at us, did you hurt your other 4 fingers, and thus only had 1 left to wave at EA with?;) hehehehe.
  3. Beerman72

Beerman72 Visitor

May 30, 2008
    Is he talking about waving his pinky? I cant imagine giving EA any other fingers of *greeting*!

4. thelma1717

thelma1717 Adventurer

May 18, 2008
  5. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dec 14, 1999