1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gone? :(

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ^Wolfie^, Mar 27, 2008.

1. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

The sinkhole around here on Sonoma is gone now..

[​IMG]

2. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Check the Herbal Splendor shop

3. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

The Stuck h.. I mean Sink hole is still in there Larisa, but the rest has disappeared.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

In other words, the "hole" was part of the event that we weren't probably supposed to be seeing. :p

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

In other words, the "hole" was part of the event that we weren't probably supposed to be seeing. :p

[/ QUOTE ]Ssssshhhhh

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Okay spoiler maybe for those who were not around for the stress test.

Well remember during the stress test when we all got *sucked* into the alternate moonglow...that *hole* might be how it's going to go down ( no pun intended) The machine malfunctions, we get sucked down into the hole into the alternate moonglow where all the baddies are.

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

HA see?

We who were there during the stress test KNOW ALL!! Or...most...or...some..*grins*

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Ssssshhhhh

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey.. not like I told them what exactly would be happening (from my memory of that test). :p

9. <blockquote><hr>

Okay spoiler maybe for those who were not around for the stress test.

Well remember during the stress test when we all got *sucked* into the alternate moonglow...that *hole* might be how it's going to go down ( no pun intended) The machine malfunctions, we get sucked down into the hole into the alternate moonglow where all the baddies are.

[/ QUOTE ]

or maybe the machine will explode and we will be sucked into some large hole... or abyss... in the ground [​IMG]

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah that's pretty much what I said *laughs*

During the stress test Draconi put up a moongate...bad idea.....I thought I had taken screenies of that....it was HILARIOUS! There were like 400 bodies all stacked on top of the moongate in the alternate Moonglow, noone could even get through the darn thing before seeing grey...*laughs* Great times.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Once you go inside the Herbal Splendor shop be prepared to either teleport back to the door or recall out because once you go into the trench you can not get back, at least on Sonoma.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I was there for the stress test, I remember the black moongate, and not being able to move at all from the lag. I kept being teleported back and forth. It was very funny. As to what was in the moongate, I got a brief glimpse before being teleported away, and wasn't there long enough for a screen shot.

13. sinkholes... my wife is a geologist... I bet they have limestone under there. Perhaps we will get to do some spelunking!

14. <blockquote><hr>

Once you go inside the Herbal Splendor shop be prepared to either teleport back to the door or recall out because once you go into the trench you can not get back, at least on Sonoma.

[/ QUOTE ]
    [​IMG]Or ... get as close to the door as you can ... close and open your paper doll ...
    walk out

OOPS! [​IMG] Doesn't work now ....[​IMG] never mind ...

oh! and careful ... you now get a bark about "the guards" ... entering and leaving their "protection"....