1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good afternoon all.....

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Endangered2012, Mar 17, 2012.

1. So, I am a returning player, or thought I was, untill I went to edit my account and renew my subscription. Do not remember the E-Mail I used for the account, just my login and pw. So, I am contemplating starting all over again, but would like opinions on if it is worth starting over with absolutely nothing again, and trying to train up new players?

*-Edit: Was a 9 year player. I see through free trial, that you still only start up with 1000 GP. :( Kind of discouraging to try and start up again with that kind of bank.

2. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

if you want to try and get your old account back goto this link:
    What should I do if I think my UO account has been hacked?

click on the talk to a game advisor, make an account so you can log in, and then fill out the little bars. If they have people available, they will allow you to put in a phone # so an account support person can call you. If they dont, unfortunately you will have to try again later. This method has worked for 2 of my brothers so far. So good luck.

3. Thanks. Recovered two of my old accounts. Appreciate the advice.
    :danceb: