1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Good bye to Stratics

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, May 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    It is with absolutely no hesitation that I close this chapter of my life and move on. I have officially tendered my resignation with Zigzag earlier this evening.
    This job demands a certain level of commitment, care and dedication...none of which I now desire to commit!

To Franklin, Gildar and Val...well done...thank you for making this shard forum on of the best around! The people here have no idea how lucky they are to have such great reporters!

To all my friends.....you have my icq # and other means to contact me...by all means use them! I have read all my present pms and msgs, no one should bother attempting to commnicate with me through Stratics because I will be taking an indefinate break from the forums!

To the rest of the shard....take care and good luck....you have an incredible group of community leaders...appreciate what you have!!

Good luck,
    And Keep the Faith!

Ex-Moderator at Large!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.