1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Day Catskills - 2009-12-21 - Happy Solstice

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Podolak, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*opens up the tavern after a weekend away*

Such a nice weekend, I hope everyone had a good one as well. Who saw Avatar? I went Saturday afternoon.

*sets up the coffee and hot water*

Well, good luck out there today, stay safe this week before Christmas.

2. Schuyler Bain

Schuyler Bain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*briskly steps through the door*

Good afternoon Master Podolak. If you have a fresh pot of coffee going I'd love a cup. Happy Solstice to you as well.

I have heard from more than one source today that Avatar is well worth the price of admission. I have it at the top of my list, but it will most likely be next week before I get around to it.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*watches the man as he enters the tavern*

Well hello there and good day! A cold one but not as bad as we've had recently eh?

*pours the man a mug of coffee*

Here you go, this ought to get you started. Avatar is well worth the price of admission indeed, I did not see the new fangled "3D" experience but the traditional viewing was stunning. Very good plot, very touching actually. I think you'll feel it was worthwhile at least when you get to see it next week.