1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Fun Tonight

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kael, May 16, 2009.

1. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the good fights at Yew Gate this evening guys

Was a bunch of people for a change...TnT2...^S^...CRUS...TnT and Sprago's guild (sorry can't recall the abrev)

2. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

(i4ni) eye for an eye
    and yes it was a blast

3. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think there was alot of KILL KRYSTAL going on in someone's vent.

4. hehe i love Krystal

5. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Krystal needs a balanced bow
    :)

First time i logged in about 1 month. Found some fights, ran from others, had fun.

6. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

hehe she jumped me when I was trying to catch hellfire.... I was like wtf where did she come from

7. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Dang it! I fell asleep.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

That's because Krystal is secretly on my side, and us fighting at Britain gate was just a hoax.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

It really was fun though last night, even with just one guild orange to me, I manage to get everyone to fight. By either being grey, or attacking one of their reds, they tend to say f it and flag me or, I flag them due to going grey.

CRUS, you guys really seemed like some cool people in Vent last night, we'll have to do it again sometime! *Mutters Kage better not leave me again in battle*

10. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I Knew there was a kill Krystal and Tib consipracy being hatched! Amanda logged in at just the right time; we had to duck and run alot but we also got plenty of action being outnumbered by both the 420 and CRUS sqauds. Guiness needs to thank 420 for a timely rescue; we broke off him and kael soon as Amanda saw a wave of orange headed his way.

P.S. Jesus the res-kill was just to keep you out of the fight since i was fighting 3 v 1 and nixon had just arrived to make it a two v two:).

11. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

!!!!! Tibs say it aint so...I even defended you saying your getting older and must have forgotten that Jesus had just died :p

12. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

It was nice seeing you ladies out

For Bo to Poop on. Btw that is Bo Poopin >> :cursing: <<

Hey Tibs, not to sure about your math skills. Krystal, Amanda, and you TnT/alliance Bo, Saken, and Coyote 420.. Bo knows that at even numbers you call it a gank because Bo =s about 4 tnt. So Bo realizes for you it felt like 6 on 3. When it was only 3 tnt vs 3 420, yeah there was more crus but they were attacking both sides.

13. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I thought you had more but then I did not stick around to find out since everytime I saw you guys i was most definately already outnumbered by CRUS

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Fight outnumbered. :)

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

We were; most of the night. Last night was a differnet story. We had more people than we have had on in awhile and had very good large scale fight vs. CRUS.