1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good gravy

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by morgawr68, Jun 1, 2009.

1. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

why is the forums so dang slow??? no one playing or not doing anything worth talking about??

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

hahah, coming from a guy with 11 posts in two years.. .
    no but seriously, UO really dies down in the summer.
    I'll be back in aug/sept or so to reclaim my throne as the most
    annoying mother****er on stratics. :thumbsup:

edit: wait, make that nearly three years, hah

3. morgawr68

morgawr68 Guest

naw i dont post much but do read these all the time. glad to see your still around. i am the naked guy that was runnin around despise you killed a few times. also jasper ravenn from CD. i enjoy watching some of these people make fools of themselves on here.

4. Vandetta

Vandetta Guest

beer, boats, bikinis, wake-surf, beaches, sun, girls, board shorts, flip-flops, patios and more... :danceb:

pretty much UO can't compete. CYA in the fall!

Hugs?
    Bubbles

5. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

Cause I stopped posting... It was dead before I started, I rebirthed it, and then stopped, and people get bored... I am the best poster on ANY forums of all time... !!! Ohh it's true it's DAMN true.

6. I think most ppl here got sick of your ego, some of your post were ok tho

I think it died when SUPRsalad went to lurker status.
    I know the Thunderdome died when he left, I still can't get ahold of my opponent

7. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

You think to about my ego... Then I read further, and seems you have the same ego... You said the exact same thing I did pretty much, except mine is true... Your false!

8. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

And some of my posts were MORE then ok.. they are still hot and some have more views then anything on Pac forums... certainly more then anything you posted. Someday you'll dream about being nearly as great as me.

9. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

heh, point and case, eh bal?

10. A person has to really have a **** poor life that they have to judge their greatness by the number of views on a thread on Stratics....

11. Case closed, it was a good comeback tesla. Welcome back. I know the Pac forum will once again thrive and propagate exponetially with your Sungod like presence. :coco:

12. ColterDC

ColterDC Visitor