1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Luck GL PVPers and Thanks!

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Hoo Phlung Poo, Nov 28, 2008.

1. just wanted to tell all on the GL pvp circuit thanks for a great year. Im leaving in 17 days, going back to afghanistan for another 12-15 months. Thanks to BC, UOD, FHP, and most importantly TDR/JW since they are my guild. great fights and i hope to be back this time next year for more!
    take care all!

Serberus/Microdot/Merc

2. cant forget xv either....they were always good for a fight!

3. Cadderly

Cadderly Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Safe travels soldier. Cya when you get back

4. Kahlan_FHP

Kahlan_FHP Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck over there man. I was in Herat for a bit in 2004. It's not pretty over there man but you already know that. Just remember, we cant take to heart what the CNN couch warriors say. We know what it's like and if you ever need anything that I may be able to get for you just let me know. Be safe and remember when raiding houses..:yell:

5. Saint of Killers

Stratics Veteran

Good luck man. Take care.

6. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

nurses raid houses?

7. Kahlan_FHP

Stratics Veteran

Military Police Combat Life Savers do. Get a life Lynk.

8. Dont sweat it bro...im a fueler and i raid houses. CLS does help tho. Prolly the best class in the military i think. And you can always expect those who have never done what we do the talk ****. and thats all it will ever be is talk.

9. Kahlan_FHP

Stratics Veteran

Be safe brother. I hear ya. The stench of Blue Falcons here must be nauseating(sp) eh?

10. yeah but theres always gonna be falcons flyin around...nothing we can do but fight for em' so they can be who they are.