1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Good Morning 08-29-14

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Zuckuss, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Aug 1, 2008
    Good morning all! It is finally Friday (thank God).

*Puts strong batch of coffee on*
    *Ponders a McDonald's breakfast run*

How is everyone today? Happy Labor Day weekend? Is anyone doing anything special inside our outside UO. As the last official holiday of summer I hope at least some of you will be swimming, getting some sun and putting in a final round of work on that BBQ (for me my BBQ runs year round as I can mess up toast but make some beautiful St. Louis style spare-ribs.)

Okay before I get myself hungry, here is a list of UO player events for this weekend.

Tonight, August 29 -
    Sewer Mud Run Fundraising Event - 8 PM EST @ First Bank of Britain

Saturday, August 30 -
    Trinsic Jousting Tournament - 7 PM EST @ Royal Bank of Trinsic (Transportation Provided)

Sunday, August 31 -
    Vesper Relay for Life, Ends -- Race Kicks off at 6 PM EST @ South Gate of Luna

I plan on attending these. I hope you will too. It is unique and special to Catskills that despite our different natures, thoughts and beliefs that we still come together and cooperate together for the benefit of the community as a whole.

See you in game!
    Thom, MareJadeSky and Pandora_CoD like this.
  2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008

* pour a cup of Java and sits down to read a new script*

Lol sorry I couldn't resist.

Fall semester starts Tuesday so have chores to finish up here to get ready...and as the semester proceeds my gaming time will diminish.
    Won't make tonight's event but hoping to make the other two.

And I definitely want to get playing with my new friends and doing what we do.
    Zuckuss likes this.
  3. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

May 16, 2004
    Hi hon... have a great weekend. Hope you and yours are coming out to the Sewer Mud Run tonight. ;)
    MareJadeSky likes this.