1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Good morning 4/28

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

starts the grill. With all the rain we are expecting today i figure i will have a short stack on blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup. i got a question for those that have seen the colorada rockies and the canadian rockies which do you think where prettier or more scenic
  2. crayfish

crayfish Guest

I love the Colorado Rockies and cannot wait to see the Canadian Rockies! [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

same the colorado utah rockies are so beautiful and they say the canadians are better i am just afraid I will be disappointed in june
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Morning All.

Im a hunger strike till the patch comes. But Ill smell some bacon and a stack of those pancakes. Mmmm.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

hope you plan on going on test shard than because if you wait for it to hit a shard near you I fear you will waste to nothing
  6. *orders the usual coffee*

My vote is for the Sierra Nevadas.

Yeah, yeah, I know it wasn't on the list, but my vote is still for the Sierra Nevadas. [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

are they by the badlands and the great tutons if so a oversight if not were exactly as for the last 4 years we have done the deed and gone west. of course it my and my mother so cannot say so west young man. Made it to 3 miles from california hehe . I think after this trip I will have been in every state except california oregon and washington no counting alaska and hawaai
  8. The Sierra Nevadas is the mountain range at the northern tip of California and is where Lake Tahoe is located.