1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(OT) Good Morning Catskills!!!! Friday August 15

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Aug 15, 2014.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Cool crisp morning here in South Western Ontario, Canada. Hope it is warmer where you are!
    Try to decide what to do with my Tower I built a couple weeks ago... Thinking maybe I should move it to Fel and possibly upgrade to a keep or castle.....Anyone know any good spots or are looking to sell let me know.

I just have this feeling that one of my characters might end up spend a lot of time being redish in colour.

Also thinking about making my tower or keep open to the public and serving a purpose um some sorts....
    So what does catskills need?
    For years I ran a very popular Lockpick tower outside of Brit at Brit beach. I liked that feeling of giving back to community.
    Suggestions or thoughts?

* sits back sipping his coffee and warming his hands on his steaming cup*

Zuckuss likes this.
  2. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Howdy TW and everyone! What an excellent Friday morning it is. I could actually do for some nice cool crisp weather myself. I haven't seen snow in four years. You could probably find a keep if you look hard enough, but I doubt you'll find any castles. If you want I'll give you a hand in looking for a spot this weekend. Have a good day.

3. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

omg it fri can i go back to bed now lol

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Beautiful morning here as well.. except something got into my little garden and ate my pepper plants.. I'm so pissed!

5. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

racoons up here love bell peppers...cause they are sweet

6. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Good day all, lovely day here in Michigan. My pepper plants get raided on a regular basis. The culprits seem to be a band of migrant, saucy squirrels.

7. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Coulda been either one.. we have squirrels and racoons around here. It's too late in the year to start new ones though.. oh well..

8. TimberWolf

Stratics Veteran Alumni

Placed my fel keep Friday night.....wasn't hard to find a spot ( thanks Mare)
    Spent what time I had yesterday moving...sorting and unpacking. Luckily I lost virtually everything in the 2009 collapse....so I hadn't accumulated much since returning.

Seriously thinking of doing some of the old school quests this week. Just for old time sake. Maybe I will screen shot some and post my exploits.....