1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Morning Catskills, Monday Jan 19th 2009

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by TimberWolf, Jan 19, 2009.

1. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*TW shows Mr French, Catskills Guildhouse's new Butler, the kitchen and serving area.*

"Sorry about the mess Frenchie, but the weekends can be crazy around here!"

*TW cleans out the cold, dead, coals from the fireplace and lays in a new fire, before settling into his chair with fresh coffee*

*Mr French busies himself, cleaning and preparing breakfast, laying out eggs, and turkey bacon, fruits and cerial.*

Good morning Catskills, it is Monday the 19th of January. Only two months left of winter!!

:)
    :bdh:

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

A butler... niiiiiiiiiiiice.

3. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

****Busts into kitchen covered in drywall dust, paint and caulk. Ugh, anouther day slaving away at the castle, trying to apease the new kings changes to his royal throne room.****

Well, at any rate I did have to come home in the same condition. Was "one of those days" where I think I would have been happier just having stayed at home. Well, I'm glad to be at my computer now. Howdy Catskills.

****Tosses several bags of chips on table, a six pack of beer and a two liter of soda. "Dinner" is served. Walks out of room sucking down a beer.****