1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Morning, Siege.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by kelmo, Apr 18, 2010.

1. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

What are your plans for the day?

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am stealthing all over ter mur trying to create spawn maps for Stratics. So far I have the landscape divided into 21 distinct areas, most of which have no name so I'm making them up. Luckily Marie has detect hidden so I'm also finding those dratted trapdoor spiders without them finding me.
    Next job is to create 21 pictures of the right area, make 21 entries in the atlas database and then edit all the hunter's guide database entries with the new locations. Not a 5 minute job.

I think Sprago's had the best morning on the shard tbh.

3. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Going to the airport to pick up Mrs Fudd from Plano Texas or Dallas Texas, not sure which one shes at...from some medical convention or something

4. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Opening chests at Gypsy camps until my fingers bleed or I get something interesting... which ever comes first ;)

5. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

If you find anything really interesting, let Petra know.

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

:D I don't think I'll get to pick many gypsy chests this week. I promised this spawn info and it's going to take me most of the week to do it.

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I am going to retool my Iantown vendor. I am going to change Deco arty prices and add 1k reg deeds.

Try to figure out a direction for the Iantown Hall and make use of that lovely service Stratics provides.

Spend some quality time with Luka if I can chase her down. *winks*

Consider the security issues we face in Iantown and decide if I want to try and build a militia. Barracks included...

Try to find anthoer boarder to live in the room next to poladack. He is good company.

8. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Lets see...

Log on to my Siege dexer and sheer more sheep every now and then when I get a second to breath IRL. Spend time with the family of course and chase my three year old around the house incessantly so he naps this afternoon.

Um...maybe go to this indoor flee market near my house as it is rainy and cold outside, giving the little one a nice new area to walk around. Spend some time with the wife while the little one is napping.

Work on building one of my client's new SBS server so I can implement that for them. And I think I'll be ending the evening with an Alliance meeting on Catskills.

There, that about sums everything up, of course it will all get jumbled around...what day doesn't?

9. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re-install and re-patch UO :)

Then spend some time looking for a small house plot to dump all my junk and begin a fresh Siege character.

After I play 5s (Soccer) though :)

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way

I know of a nice little community for you to begin in. *winks*

11. ScottishHero

ScottishHero Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*chuckles*

I've no idea what route i'll go down in terms of...skills ;0

Playing in the UK means im not often around where the majority are, thus making certain templates not worthwhile :(

12. Symma

Symma Certifiable

Its not that bad. I've had no problems and I live in the UK to. Sure I don't PVP, but there's still people around :)

And Iantown is the place to be! :thumbsup:

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*hide while rl husband shouts obsenities over his rototiller that is spewing gasoline over our back yard lawn, this morning* :)

Help husband move band saw table, router table, reg big saw table in his man cave work shop in the back yard. . help move 2 x4's 4x8s and other lumber he has to move yet for our *his* new man cave tool sheds ^ remodeling chores.

Transplant my watermellon, cantelope, summer squash seedlings to the rl garden, water the tomato and pepper plants in said rl garden, chase the squirrels and birds out of my sunflower seedling garden....

Call the rl son and daughter-in-law to find out which continent they are currrently stuck upon, due to volcanic glacial plumes messing up their trip to and from Ireland..........

Call daughter one to offer sympathies for her rl pet rabbit ...dying on her, it was an old wabbit though..

Call the other daughter to thank her for the flowers they sent me for my birthday....

Continue to debate with myself do I claim my social security tomorrow or wait some more years in this govt.'s economy ??

Restocked GP GC enchanted apples, smoke bombs, few bottles of dark glow poison, restocked rune books, restocked reg lg. chests, magincia throne chairs, barstools, parrot perches, ML statue deeds, restocked plain granite tables and chairs, makes a notation to mine up more granite to restock one day the other granite furny colors.....

and listens to 2 shelties howl at an ambulance siren in the distance...

Bout it oh yeh........remember to thaw steaks for hubby... for grillin on the grill later !

*logs out, to go play frisbee toss to my old.. AC/DC cd to help burn off some high energy in 2 active shelties and to go water rl tomato and pepper plants* :)

:)

14. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

setting up my new massive micro garden and thorn sticking

15. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I am going shoe shopping!

16. Seren Devonf

Seren Devonf Guest

I coach High School football, and we had 6 hours of coachs clinic friday night, 13 hours yesterday and 8 today. I am sitting around like a veggie decompressing.

17. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

I got to work a 12 hour shift...meh

18. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

I'm working till 5, then putting up with the demands of a crazy pregnant lady until I fall asleep. Then I get to repeat that 45 more times or so, at which point I get to mix it up by putting up with the demands of both an infant and an unpregnant lady.

I'm told it gets better after the first 6,574 days though.

19. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That number is too small, You need the infinity sign...

However about two years after my little one was born I finally came back to UO!

20. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I've got a huge stockpile of bandages if you are tired of shearing sheep yet. Your more than welcome to some.

21. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you vortex, anything you can spare will be most helpful. I'll still have to sheer though...

My list of needs for cloth:

Healing on the dexer
    Vet on the Mage
    Tailoring on the Mage

Future BoD filling.

22. Seren Devonf

Seren Devonf Guest

Define gets better?

I have a 15year old boy, 13 year old girl, 12 year old girl, 11 year old girl and 8 year old boy. Out of those 5, the youngest is the easiest. You will probably feel some relief when they start going to school full time, otherwise the first 5 years are pita imo.

23. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

my youngest was the easiest too. My middle child was a constant worry until he shipped off to ft sill last year. Now the army gets to be his mom.

24. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Mourning the death of Peter Steele............RIP Peter~

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTHSTAKlyAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CTHSTAKlyAI&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Mourns along with Claudio (think that was his name) who turned me onto TON a few years ago.

*wipes eyes*

hums.............are you afraid, afraid to die...........dont be afraid........