1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good News/Bad News

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Loren, May 24, 2014.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Good news: Old house spot was still empty, dropped a new 18x18 3 story on the spot.

Bad News: Checked soulstone library, but nothing with my charname and no access to the unknowns.

From poking around, I think I actually have all the skills saved on characters, and just lost empty soulstones. And a bunch of forges, crafting stations/benches.... commodity deed box... hee hee. If anyone recalls being at my IDOC and still has anything (especially the stones) please shoot me a PM and we can work out terms.

House was in Malas right about where green dot in photo was in case it helps memories.

Take Care,
    -DOM

Attached Files:

2. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome Back!

Loren likes this.
  3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Glad you're back DOM.
    I don't have your stones but if there's anything else just give me a hollar. I have a lot of "extra" stuff around.

4. Aedon Durreah

Aedon Durreah Village of Aegis
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back sir. I also have no stones form IDOC's but give a holler if I can help with anything.