1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Night ;)

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by NightyNight, Feb 10, 2012.

1. NightyNight

NightyNight Guest

Hello all,

I just wanted to drop by and say "Hi" to everybody.
    I am a new player that started playing couple days ago, most of you probably seen my ninja or heard it over the "help" channel =).

My char name is (surprise, surprise) NightyNight, and I am training him as a ninja. Many people said to me that for newbie this game is very hard but very rewarding..And to tell the truth, so far (And I know I do not have much experience yet..) I feel both of them..Training my sneak skill is a pain, but I was just able to get my ninjitsu to 55. I am really enjoying the game, and the community is very helpful and nice.

I am looking around for EU friends which I could play with around same hours I play (4-8pm GMT+2) and perhaps a guild that will accept pure white newbies ;)

Anyhow,
    I hope to catch you guys online,
    NightyNight :banana:

2. Daelomin

Daelomin Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Always nice to see new players...

Good luck in your travels.... and if you have a few questions dont hesitate to post them here :)

3. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Europa :)

4. Elder EM Sarakan

Welcome!

If you are looking for players then try the EM events [shameless plug again!].

We usually start at 8pm UK time and the next event details can be found here:

http://vboards.stratics.com/2087692-post1.html

[Also the ongoing raids will be occuring in the daytime as well as evenings this weekend]