1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Ol' Dinky (Me) Needs Some Help! PLEASE RESPOND!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by andy1796, May 27, 2008.

1. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

I Have A Key I Need To Get From The Minglers.. I've gotten a wrong key, so I need to get another. I've fought about 4 Minglers but still no key.. I need some help defeating a Sellbot building, or a Sellbot Factory. I need a secret friend to help me out. I'm a 45 laffer with lvl. 4 Throw, Squirt, and Sound. A lvl. 3 Lure added to that. I also need help with killing 2 three story buildings. I can help you with your tasks too. I also only need TWO more cog pieces for a Sellbot suit!!!!!

PLEASE RESPOND!

Edit*
    My prizes come when i'm not focused, so this isn't really needed except for the SECRET FRIEND part. If you've seen my youtube video about secret friends, You can take one of those codes in the description. THANKS!!! OH! I'm gonna fight the v.p tonight when I have my suit ready.. Any peoples wanna help me?

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The 5 story event Flippers is holding would be a great place for you right now. Hope you get it! If not, maybe I can help tomorrow, but tonight I have the real world happening now.

Welcome to Stratics, by the way!

3. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Thanks! I got a post there, but he hasn't responded.. I'm waiting around like whatever but I can't find him

4. Stubby

Stubby Guest

Hey there, My doggy, Fancy Fumblemuffin is on the search for the 2nd key also. So if you would like pm me a code and we can help each other. Fancy has 56 laff. She is at Seltzer and whole fruit pie, lvl 2 lure, and close to lvl 3 tu. WIll eventually get sound and drop. Anyhow, let me know.

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

The Minglers are abounding in those holly buildings.

Bring your toons both tonight - check the posse thread :) I'll post where to meet. When we're done, you can go to DG yourselves with shiny new keys!

6. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

flippers isn't kidding about those darned minglers. last night my friend was trying to get her 6 caviar from hollys and in 1 bld alone, 1st floor was 2 minglers, 2nd floor 3 or 4, 3rd floor a couple etc. i have NEVER seen that many before in a building. susan

7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Did you ever get that key?

8. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

Yea I got it Tuesday night.

9. It seems to me that whenever im doing a task for hollywoods or minglers i cant find them, once im done they are everywhere. Thats why i like getting the key from legal eagles instead.

10. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Back when I didn't figure it out yet, I took on a task that taught me the importance of avoiding cog-specific tasks. I forget the reward but it was for 250 micromanagers. I'd been seeing them everywhere and thought, "Well this shouldn't take too long." Finished a couple of weeks later, but geez did they become scarce while I had that task. It's like the game is programmed to make the cog you need appear less often.

Sometimes, it's like trying to find a skelecog on the streets. Impossible.

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I agree and would add try not to take tasks that involve 20+ bldgs of one specific cog group. I had to do 20 lawbot bldgs for small toon, thinking they were easy enough to come by on Polar Place or Donald's Dreamland, and wouldn't you know it, couldn't find but one at a time.

Who was it that had to do 200 bldgs?

12. andy1796

andy1796 Guest

That's EXACTLY how I feel

13. YoungUn

YoungUn Guest

But I promised to never ever ever in my toonlife ever to take that task again, or my friends promised to do not-nice things to me.

14. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Feeding you to the cogs isn't not-nice. It's called saving you from yourself.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!