1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Templet for Garg and Imbuing??

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Sinful_Candie, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Sinful_Candie

Sinful_Candie Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ok I want to try out this imbuing but my question is... What goes with it? as in your skills? I have two mules and I don't want to turn them both to Garg.. Any help out there?

2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Imbuing can realy be seen as a stand alone skill. But works well with a crafter cause you need to make items to work on your skill. But if you already have a crafter you can put it on any character realy. There are some mysticisme spells that are stronger if you also have Imbuing on the same character.

3. Sinful_Candie

Sinful_Candie Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

From what I have been told I don't need carpentry or cooking or even fletching ...

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

No you don't need it. Skill can work fine without any crafting skills.

Training is alot harder on my character without smithing. I have to switch to make items to train imbuing skill on.

5. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

I am going with Imbuing/Mysticism/Magery combo. Probably look like this...

(Based on 720)
    120 Imbuing
    120 Mysticism
    120 Magery
    120 Evaluating Intelligence
    120 Meditation
    120 Resisting Spells

After ring/bracelet; whatever skill points I have left I will just dump into Focus.