1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Good Times tonight

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Drunk'n Masta, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Great fight in dispise tonight. The most players feilded I've seen on Napa for awhile. /R/, NERD, ROFL, xkos, )*(, and even random no guildtag blues runn'n arround.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night was excellent! I hope ROFL sticks with us long enough this time to make for some great times and maybe more people will come, too.

3. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I just got back from a couple month break and its nice to be killing and slaying with the old crew but sadly most people missed when we moved to Baja...now that was a good time. Anyways I'm sure that ROFL will stick around for a bit and give you all a good run for your money. Glad to be back and glad to see nothings changed. Guard zone 4tw

4. MasterP

MasterP Guest

YAY WE HAVE FANS!!!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Don't go to Yew to fight and you wont have to worry about the GZ. I go to Yew sometimes ... to chat :p

And I was invited to Baja by a few ... I just chose not to go. Napa is my home.

6. Fabulous-

Fabulous- Guest

SI ask you to come run spawns for em?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Is there any good reason you are being rude? I have praised the fun you guys brought to the shard, and hoped for your staying for a while. I have not been rude or disrespectful to you particularly or ROFL in general. Be nice unless we are on the field, thanks.

8. Picus of Napa

Picus of Napa Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup thats right I'm blue. In the whole time that we ran around Baja and Napa I was blue and still am. Every guild should have one blue running around with honor, sacrifice, and compassion(justice was handy but seems useless now).

9. Guest

Guest Guest

SHINEY HAPPY PEOPLE HOLDING HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDS!!!!!

10. Polgara

Polgara Visitor

I noticed a few posts were deleted, a pity. There should be a pvp exclusive thread running here like Sonoma, would keep others up to date with Napa pvp info, reliable or unreliable, flaming or not it doesn't matter. And yes I had alot of fun at despise, as I said before my post was deleted, kudos to ROFL for presenting a challenge and most of all to /R/ for great teamwork. Hope to see more of those fights in the future.