1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodbye for now...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Not that ive been very active lately, or that anyone even knows who i am >.< but anyway... I wont be on for a while, not switching shards, just taking a break. Got a career change coming up and wont have any time at all. But i'll be back i'm sure, whether there only 10 of us left on LA or not. <3 you guys, and girls.
  2. Chango Pelon

Chango Pelon Guest

Good luck with the work change. I know it is rough to change but it will smooth out.
  3. I know who ya are and I wish you luck and good things with your job change. Hurry back when you can.
  4. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    good luck with your new job . hope you find a little time to come play now and then .