1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goodbye Siege Perilous, for now.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Sep 13, 2008.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

Thats right folks, some of you already heard but Id figure Id make it public.

This dog has got to learn some new tricks, at San Angelo, I will be out of game for anywhere from 2 to 4 months. Any unfinished business you have with me, you should get solved real quick. As I will be leaving here monday so that leave later tonight and a little tomarrow.

Its a shame I have to leave when we seem to be doing so well.

I have really enjoyed my time here, and hopefully everything will go smoothly and I will be returning. Here a few messages for some friends of mine.

HaHa- I expect to have a whole icq full of links when I return as I will be yerning to see a girl **** into another girls ***** then bends over and **** into her partners ***** while she is ***** her from behind. Also I plan to make my way down to your city so make sure your wife is prepared/groomed.

Daniel- Your the reason why I believe that every state south of the Mason-Dixon line should form a different country, so that us northerners would stop suffering the embarrassment from you people and your speech. :)

Brook- If my "Redneck Country" theory becomes possible, you should move to the north. Also, ( I never thought Id say this) You make me wish my daughter had a southern accent.

Bram- Iv told you again and again, we are not French, we dont care if you dont speak our language well. I mean we still let Shak, Nym and Daniel in vent.

Memnoch- Heard you got school, thats lame, school is for people who suck at UO.

Blindside- Stay safe brother, I look forward to rippin on the Marine Corps next time were in vent together so keep your ****ing head down.

Speedy- I havent known you but a week, but those potassium pills kicked ass so thanks.

Wraith- Learn to play the damn game and make some money, you mooch.

Enigma- I plan to use the next couple of months to transform my wife into a crafting machine, we should all be as lucky as you are. :)

Sakey/BR- STOP PLAYING PRODO. that **** ruins your brain like huffing paint.

Kage- Your a ****

No really kage your funny as hell, I would tell you something cliche like " keep doin what you do" But we all know aint nothin gonna keep you from stickin it to da scrubs.

Jeremiah- Welcome aboard, I hope you like it under the dragon's wing.

Hugibear/Ray Ramono- Go to AA please, your family is worried about you. :)

M- When I get back the first thing I will do is work something out for you to get that castle. Your too cool to not have a castle.

Superstition- Um talk more? I dont even have anything because your so quite.

Dobbo- California love!

Pappy- Always an honor to play with you, take care of that daughter of yours.

Shakaja- Noooooob! I hope I get to travel to Europe while i'm in the Air Force, I think Switzerland would be very awesome to see.

Nym- Scruuuuuuub! Hope to be back and explaining english euphemisms to you again some day.

D- heard your takin a break? Good for you, we could use a break.

kal- not trying to forget anyone, look forward to playing with you again.

Snowman- Learn to play the game noob.

Righty- Fear not sir, I feel that Siege may one day become a honorable place to fight, I ask that you try to hold to your believes and dont fall in line with the rest of the cheapshots.

Calibretto- Lookin forward to fighting you again.

JSV- you guys are looking alot sharper than when I was around, not bad.

Gwen- I hope your doing alright, its been a while since iv seen you post, I know youv told me you had alot of health issues, I hope you are in good health when I return.

Tnt- Hold more fightnights!

Krystal- Hé là vous les femmes sexy, je veux sucer vos orteils. :D

If I left out anyone il edit later.

To all of KOC, dont you dare leave for anything, you are all the ****.

To all of Siege, Please continue to play and stick around. This really is the place to be.

To the mods, I hope you realise this message is all in fun and Im sure none of my guildmates are offended. PS I will miss yall too.

2. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Daniel- Your the reason why I believe that every state south of the Mason-Dixon line should form a different country, so that us northerners would stop suffering the embarrassment from you people and your speech.
    you sob that hurt.lol see ya when ya get back!

3. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

If i posted a pic i could have this thread locked down in a heartbeat....

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks man. Very nice post if I must say... I think you could have stuck it to a few people but hey thats just me. :) Take care while you are gone I look forward to your return...

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Yeah? I mean so could any member of KOC.
    If you have a pic of you-know-who's wife laying around, that would get this thread locked quick.

6. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

Dangit I just had to.........

[​IMG]

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Can I have your stuff?...la

8. archite666

archite666 Guest

9. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

As if all of them were...la

10. archite666

archite666 Guest

Oh come on ricky!

Your a self admitted troll, your all over the OT forums heh.

But good luck to your position. I hear its harder than it looks, but then again I doupt thiefs argue much.

Enjoy.

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I don't play Production shards anymore, especially haven't since I returned. GG though, and hope you trip over a rock while you're gone! Thanks.

-Forsaken :heart:

12. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*tips hat* I will see you when you return. Would that be San Angelo, Tx? I spent a year or so there. Very nice small town. *nods*

13. Bram

Bram Guest

Thats sad cash, and I would like you return asap. I will miss your patiente, you know. :) Be happy.

14. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Safe journies Cash.

15. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OMG Cash, way to be a scrub..

We had some hella good times PvP'ing then your computer/internet crapped out, or you moved or some ****..

And then I got a life..

Now your getting a life..

Wow, life sucks.

Hope you get back soon, I'll be lookin forward to the good times

16. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

San Angelo huh, Texas? i went to tech school there for Air Force, pretty small place but its neat, dont drink the water :) you can chew that ****.... have fun with whatever your gonna do there

17. Blindside

Blindside Guest

The airforce cracking on the CORPS? HAHA now thats funny.....cross into the blue! :gun::gun: cya man and Texas is good people.

18. archite666

archite666 Guest

You went to tech school there? Are you in intel?

19. AlaricSP

AlaricSP Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hey be safe and hope to see you in game when you are back.

20. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Stay safe, Come back soon. :)

21. |Brook|

|Brook| Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Now Now! You know I don't like them people from the North.

Take care of yourself. When you get back I will teach you how to say Yall!

22. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

... The people of the North resent their lower halves, and I could just be talking about our asses :D in one sense or another.

23. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I've had a good time playing beside ya man, and consider yourself lucky. I just got informed I'm going to Wisconsin for 2 months in January.... -10 degrees.

24. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

yeah Cash im in Intel, im a 1N451. Im sure you can figure out exactly what career field that is. Are you going into intel? Was there for approx. 6-7 months when i did my time, wasnt bad though. was there from april to sept, so it was nice an hot.

25. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

awwww sorry to see u go, u one my favorite enemies to kill ;)

stay safe!! :hug:

ohh ya, BTW toe sucking is gross!!

26. I agree, need more Fightnights!

Texas sux...hot flat and desolate...reminds me of back home except for the hot part...

GL to ya Cash!

27. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

pfft intel = trumpted by counterintel. anyway, hard to keep up the good fight man. I find myself losing grip on uo daily. my fingertips are bloodied and im about to slip!

28. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Cash be safe and you have our #'s call or send a text if you can, *no links* you now get the warning being Haha's protege! I will miss ya!

M

29. archite666

archite666 Guest

I wont say exactly what I'm doing there, but lets just say you may find yourself forwarding all your data to me one day. I cant say signels would have been my first choice though. :)

30. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Cash: I'm gonna ask you to do something you have no reason in the world to do....I'm gonna ask you to trust me to hold a few of your awesome weapons and or items. Now, before you say "hell to the no", keep in mind my in game persona is nothing of my real life one, and the fact that I have NEVER been accused of scaming or stealing from anyone in my entire 8 years in UO. Yes I play as a prick in game, but I'm actually a pretty decent guy irl and would never steal from ANY of my fellow UOers.

"There comes a time in every man's life when he will have to trust someone that he has no reason in the world to trust" - Cheapsuit

31. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ah, well then Il just have to do that other thing you like ;)

32. archite666

archite666 Guest

Actually our new one is "above all"

whats the the new Corps motto? Something like " Be strong in your ignorance!"

33. Blindside

Blindside Guest

well I heard the new airforce motto was " Always far away from the fight, eating cream filled doughnuts and coffee so join us.":lick:

34. Wallace HHSF

Wallace HHSF Guest

Je vous enmerde et je rentre a ma maison!:

edité

by

PapA georgio HIMSELF