1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goodbye UO !! :}

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Wyrm, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Got rid of my houses at last and now closed the accounts !

Had much fun with everyone here except maybe one or two in all these years !
    Thanks everybody. Enemies or friends, you re all great... Since the most newbie to the greatest veteran, everyone has a role. Nobody is more important than the other.

Although I despise all the blues and their crafting and farming desires (I would never play like that...), I respect your choice and gameplay. I hope I didnt offend anyone IRL.

To the people that played on my teams, I wish you the best... You helped to create a legacy of evilness that I will never forget. Its impossible to name everybody here but if you played with me, you know what I wish to say to you... A huge thank you for the fun !!
    Im going to start a new evil team in Darkfall Online, but you guys are certainly unreplaceable !

I proudly leave this game with the mark of seven thousand murder counts on Siege Perilous !

PS : The most funny is that Im only leaving UO because of a new game that reminds me the total freedom we had in the beginning of UO !!! Aint that crazy ???????

Pleasant dreams everyone...
    Wyrm's out !

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*tips hat* Don't be a complete stranger. There is always a home for you here...

3. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I wish you well and hope you have alot of fun in your new game. As you know I no longer play either but I do still read the boards.

It is sad to see another person go. You most certainly are leaving your mark on Siege. It would not have been the same for me.

Hugs to you Wrym, you were one of my favorites!!!!

4. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I hope you will be more happy in Darkfall than you was the last time here on Siege. You sounds more like good old WyRm now after a break from here.

I hope UO someday will get back what it lost so you and the other guys we lost again can enjoy the game.

I think EA did to much to balance everything and made it way to complicated.

Take care WyRm

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Who are you in Darkfall ??? I got my copy Tuesday and today I'm getting my new Graphics card. I'll be on tonight ... WOOT !
    I'm not gonna be all nice Elfstone on DarkFall !!!
    I need some trainging from the master of the dark arts. ;)

6. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Your evil vileness will be missed on Siege by many !

Lo thou I tried to save ye wretched lost soul every time ye slain me, it was not meant to happen that I could save ye wretched lost evil soul. rolleyes:

*tosses rainbows and flowers and sunshine, towards Wrym, one final time*

:heart::grouphug:

7. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wyrmy:( hate to see u go. You tought me so much in uo, and because of u i have fun playing. I will miss you alot. maybe one day they will fix this game and get it right, till then have fun on ur new venture. :hug: :heart:

ps: i'll keep them blues crying, muahaha

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Good luck to you sir.

9. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Take care Wyrm.........maybe this game will be fixed and more will be playing Siege when I get back. I'll definitely miss the good ole days.

10. Ciao WyRm, adeus para agora. (hope I got that right)

11. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Goodbye Wyrm,

I still remember the time I was working disco in the Jhelom Bull pit and you and Krystal pk'd me, took my instruments and ran around in the bull pit playing my tambourine and flute while ignoring my plea for a rez. I was laughing so hard I had tears.

12. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Farewell sire! You were always a good friend to me. Perhaps we will meet again :)

13. Farewell Wyrm, was always fun fighting against you and VmP, I'd like to think I held my own(not winning many) during most of the duels we fought, and in the field. The Homare gate will never be the same!! You were always an honorable foe to me.

Hope you have fun in your new world

14. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Wyrm - During my early days on Siege, I was slaughtered by you and your posse of evil vampires... relentlessly! You hunted me down, looted my purple kilts, robes, hats, shoes and even my lousy scissors. You also inspired my persistence.

You inspired me to grow stronger so that I could exact a little revenge and when that day came, it came only once, but you played it up in true Wyrm fashion! I barely escaped with my own life... and your jewels, before your evil minions showed up to avenge you.

I rarely get the opportunity to bask in such glory, as my PvP skills are admittedly, pretty lousy. I will, however, never forget you running around Stonehaven screaming about the precious jewels I looted. "Kill that miserable imp, she has my jewels! My precious jewels! She has them!" :hahaha:

This is just one of many memories that you leave with me. I may never be a great PvPer, but my game play is about more than that and I have never taken the opportunity, until now, to say so, but it was largely inspired by you. As long as TnT is around, there shall be no greater evil! Uh... *Ahem*... unless you decide to return, of course! :spider:

*Salutes*

GLORY TO THE DAMNED!!!

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck wyrm. I'll never forget shortly after I joined TnT you followed my crafter to my tower, and almost killed him before I made it in. I logged him, got Tib and fought you for a bit before dieing. Two things amused me about that encounter; the total disdain you showed for my blue and the near reverance shown for my red mage who you did not loot. That and you begging an 0/2 item off me after the res:). I'm glad I got a chance to bring it to some blues with you and krystal before you left.

16. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable

I remember killing you when you came to the shard. I remember killing you when you last played on the shard. Thanks for the memories. *goes off wondering if I'm one of the "one or two"*

17. Soul'Ess

Soul'Ess Guest

Safe journeys.

{:->

18. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Wyrm for so many years I hated your guts, I hated everything you stood for, I hated the way you played, and the way you treated everyone who stood against you. But then I got to play with you and came to see you are quite simply one of the coolest people I have ever had the pleasure to play with. I am now so angry I wasted those first 3 or 4 years. If I was to EVER play darkfall it would be to play the game by your side. Take care over there Sire. I will miss you.

19. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Farewell Wyrm,

I miss the days of fighting you in Wintermoor.

You were a good enemy and an honorable person. You truly showed how a person can portray evil without being a jerk. Your kind is few and far between. You will be sorely missed by an old Knight.

Best wishes to you. I hope you find another good group of friends.

20. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Fare thee well, Lord of Darkness. Played against you some, and with you some. Fun times I must say. Hopefully I will see you in Darkfall. *bows with a flourish*

21. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

WyRm,

As I've said before, you are a very unique person. I hope you enjoy Darkfall as much as you have UO. :)

-Skylark

22. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

GLORY TO THE DAMNED!!!

*gasps* OMFG miss fiesty Kat, ye and that vile evil krystal, will never get me to say that, nEvA !! :yell: :scholar:

Sol Invictus !
    BLUBIE PWR !
    :D

23. Wyrm

Wyrm Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I have to say here that I remember all those stories... Everything is fresh on my memories too ! Hehhhee
    Glad that you all had so much fun, for I did too ! Hell I did,.., muwhahaha

Thanks once again for the company and fun, noble reds and insolent blues !

FOR THE GLORY OF THE DAMNED !

24. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Well sir, do not be a stranger, post here on this forum from time to time so folks know you are alive and well playing evil somewhere.

In all honesty, you were also one of the reasons I stuck around on Siege. First time ya killed my Miranda chr. it was like some flashback to UO 98 for me and it was fun. :)

Then as time went by, I comically opted to remain BLUE just in complete and utter defiance to Wyrm...afterall nothing made me happier, than to dart past one whom just 'frothed at the mouth' so to speak and attacked, at the meer sight of a BLUE. :)

*kicks a stone* Now what do I have ? Ain't no red here on Siege that'd be as much if any fun being BLUE 'at' like you, Lord of the Damned. I may have to go on a murderous rampage now, with my wood plane. *sings BB King song * the thrill is gone baby........ *sigh*

So one last time......for just you... cuz I will never feel like I can get to use these lil pictures, ever again here on Siege forum ...*sigh*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://search.live.com/video/result...77D6F4BAA7E4BABC603E77D6F4BAA7E4BA&FORM=VIVR2

Take care rl person behind the chr. of Wyrm, and farewell.

25. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Heh.. just like all the other better funded flops over the past few years, I'm not going to cheer on Darkfall since it has all the potential to fall flat on its face.

However, it was always a pleasure playing with you in UO, WyRm, Krystal & Crunch. Probably the best times I ever had in UO were playing with you.

Hope to see you again one day in an established and/or non-antiquated game. You still got me on ICQ my friend!

26. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I think this might make him excited when he sees this! =D He's back btw if you didn't know. Critical Gaming is the name (old Test Center name). You should come back too. . .*wink wink*

27. Daleth

Daleth Guest

Take Care Wyrm, No one will ever be able to entertain in a game vent like you can, you will be missed.

M :blushing:

28. HaHa

HaHa Guest

AHEM !
    *clears throat*

29. Daleth

Daleth Guest

What? You cannot sing like Wyrm did Haha, you are entertaining in your own special way though!:danceb:

30. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

fare thee well Wrym
    you made the game fun, even if at the time you were an enemy
    Zerial and Luck salute you

31. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, you been doing unspeakables on your knees again???

Wyrm you blue lover, i hope you find many insolents to purify in your new game. I always enjoyed being in your guild even though my pvp skills were lacking against anybody who could fight back. But damn i was good at killing farmers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And looting Kats house, Krystal made me do it!

32. Great Chess player too!!! I played ya at Spiders farewell on Dot Island....you were quite the character, quite the killer....

Adios, amigo.

33. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Classic.

34. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

*sheds tear*
    Many fond memories here too.
    Enjoy darkfall and best wishes for RL.