1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player News) Goodbyw...

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by JediSith, Jan 16, 2011.

1. JediSith

JediSith Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all,

I would like to say thank you & good bye.. As some of you know i have stopped payment on my 2 accounts and will be leaving oceania for good when my time is up.

I would like to thank Don (EOB) for putting up with me and being the best Guild Leader anyone can have in UO. Old Man (EOB) a special thanks for you, you have been their for me since i started avery long time ago in a galaxy far far away in 2006.... Bryson (S^R) i would like to thank you for helping me out when i first start in uo too.

And thanks to the following Nikki, Dani, sneaky, pet, and all my friends in EOB & S^R & AUPK. it's been a pleasure learning the game from you.

BYE BYE Jedi

2. Held

Held Guest

3. Black Spirit

Black Spirit Guest

From Tony ( Dani's Uncle) EOB Guild.

Good bye mate.

You will be missed, I've had a good time playing along side you since I have been in EOB and a few other guilds.

Good luck to you and may you have a better future than UO is giving our Australian and New Zealander mates.

4. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You'll be back once they fix the shard

5. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Does Sneaky still play?!?

6. Deneya

Deneya Guest

Hrm....Don tells me off all the time for using real names and you go and post mine here!!!

Gonna miss you always hassling me Jedi, there isn't anyone who annoyed me quite as much as you did :D

Good luck my friend. We will still have facebook!

7. boneidle

boneidle Guest

Cindy the Smithy is quite taken aback that you've forgotten to thank her for your early days with her armour recommendations and fittings. She recalls you were over the moon that lizardmen from the old Haven island weren't beating the crap out of you.

Good luck with the future old Sith boy!!

Regards,
    Cindy the Smithy.