1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

GoodGuy: Put up or shut up.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Officially for everyone to see, I'm challenging GoodGuy to a fight of his choice. Dexer V.S dexer, mage V.S mage, Dexer V.S mage, whatever. You make the rules as far as pots/apples/petals etc GoodGuy. We can duel for gold, someone leaving the shard, forums etc. Due to the fact you believe I am a scrub and can only gank, how about you put your money where your mouth is, or stop running it. I've offered this match over PMs before and you didn't respond. So go ahead now, respond, and let your guild know what a joke you are.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You will get the same reply I get. I will not fight a member of KOC due to reason I can not discuss on these forums etc. etc. etc. U guys must win at all cost blah blah blah

You are a bunch of Trammies and are blue

You don't have what it takes to be a red like I was back in yr 2000 I was hardcore blah blah blah

If you want to fight me speedy search dungeons and Ilsh you will not find me in luna... I will not give you my location though you must find me blah blah blah...

I think I covered them all for you Goodguy so there is no reason for you to even reply now...

3. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oh no, please reply. I want everyone to know what a ***** you are.

4. Black magick

Black magick Guest

He won't duel ya man. I have a feeling if GG posts in this thread he will attack you or kage, when beat in all other respects people will resort to excessive name calling, complaining, accusing, etc. Wait for it... :)

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I'll run my mouth all day all night for weeks months years even decades to a scrub like you. Why do you even care?

You've proved yourself against me, why do i need to prove myself against a scrub? You are exactly like every previous scrub, you are man enough to be a scrub and do what you do, but when people finally call it out and make it known how much of a scrub you are, you instantly change games and try to prove yourself not to be a scrub?

It not like we never meet on the field, you just call in gank 99% of the time if you aren't 100% sure you're gonna win the fight. Which usally means, if im wearing gear, you're calling in a gank, end of story.

I wish it was the other way so you didnt have to make these weak ass threads, but its not. You HAVE to win, at all cost, which makes you a scrub. It puts a smile on my face when a scrub like you makes a post like this.

Have a nice day, lol.

PS. This thread isn't l33t until you post more pictures of yourself speedy!

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Look goodguy quit using the word Trammie! Can anyone guess his new word?

SCRUB! No u still can't join :(

7. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Why dont you just ICQ me more telling me to kill myself? serious im done talking to you.

8. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No clue what you are talking about...

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

That is enough... Take it elsewhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.