1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goodguy

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Way to talk trash and then get destroyed. Your faction items are on my vendor.

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

congratulations on the kill speedy but honestly dont gloat. You and me both know what makes you good. Stop rubbing it in my face to fuel your small ego on these boards.

3. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

The fact I'm awesome IRL and high five myself daily?

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol people who are awesome irl don't spend the majority of their time being a scrub in online video game and gloating about it on some forum when in reality both parties know there is nothing respectable or honorable in what just went down.

5. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

How often do you see me on this game now? Really.

6. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

everyday

7. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

You know guys, there are only a couple of dozen folks in the universe that care?

8. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I'm one of em. HIGH FIVE!

9. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

*smiles* OK, keep it clean. This is for all couple of dozen that care. The rest of you, go enjoy Siege for what it is.

10. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Unfortunately, as a solo/duo pvper its kinda hard to do so. :(

11. Hera - Siege

Hera - Siege Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

True, but damn, it's been a while since Speedy was hitting on Goodguy, and then got the stock reply of "not without dinner *AND* a movie first." Have to give them credit for that.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought you was done doing stuff like that Goodguy? Remember that thread you made? I will refresh your memory...

And we all know what you mean bye the comment You and me both know what makes you good.

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

QFT

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Now let me save you guys the trouble, this is where someone from TnT says that about Elmer. And then it turns into a measuring contest. Keep it clean :)

15. HaHa

HaHa Guest

qft X2

16. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol where did i accuse him of cheating? You read that **** however your delusional minds make you read it, but i did not accuse him of cheating.

17. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Puffy for the record, I do enjoy the boards, and have kept my post's very PC...TnT likes to come and twist anything I say so they can try and cram something in my face, But I havent, I have the right to speak my mind, and im doing so in a polite, funny, PC kinda way...

And you and I both know, I dont slam excelent PvPers and call them cheaters when I die to them, if there better.....then there better, that means i need to improve my own skills huh? isnt that a novel idea........lol

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ok you say you did not accuse him that's cool.

So now I want you to explain to me what you meant bye this...
    Now you clearly said you was not accusing him of cheating etc. so you should have no problem explaining your post.
    :next:

19. Turtle

Turtle Guest

No you usually don't do it here, instead you cry like a little baby over vent or icq like an adult. Look at you all growns up.

20. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Like calling Ru a *** outside your house for 10 minutes after you died? Oh ya right, Ru is not very good so you do not give him that courtesy. My mistake, again...

21. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I actually dont like you or Ru,

I like and respect puffy and Big D 100x more then you or Ru..

If I asked puffy or Big D to duel or anything like that, they would in a heart beat, and they would stand there toe to toe and back up anything in game they said. That I respect, there trash talk or not, they are true PvPers in my book,

You and Ru.....lol
    you guys wouldnt step into a dueling pit if your RL depended on it...lol

22. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

23. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Puffy tried to copy my template after I dominated the shard with it.

I did duel in a tournament once. First round I beat hugibear, next round I owned arden in 10 seconds, and lost in the finals to Dark Schneider after Shadow Seer closed one of his accounts and I could not use the katana I used the first two fights.

Though I am happy you show us no respect elmer, it just makes it sweeter when you keel over and die to us. And I am sure all who are in vent with you at the time enjoy it just as much.

p.s. This is for the rest of koc, how many of you have elmer on mute in vent? Just from what he writes on the forums he must be a pleasure to listen to in vent.

24. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh I remember that duel. That was back when bushido dexer coud honor people and kill them in 2-3 hits.... After they took out that several dexers vanished from sp and picked up hiding and stealth...

So you bragging about killing a mage with 2 hits is just funny as hell...:loser:

25. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I was red....

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well even if you was red it did not really matter with a fast weapon you could crit way over 35... so ya fail again...

27. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You are sadly mistaken you never beat hugi in a duel, hugi didnt enter that event. You beat Yasou on his dexor Bo forgets his dexxor's name. Keep up the stories about how you think you could have actaully beat the great one.

28. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Then you wouldnt have a problem dueling me then would you?
    and you have no idea how i am in vent! you talk about things you know nothing about, your dueling prowess proceeds you, kinda like the word of death templates to huh? two hit kills are talent at its best:loser:

29. Mr X

Mr X Guest

You talk about stuff you have no idea about. Like talent and killing people. Also I am sure others haven't heard you in vent for a while either, mute for the win!

30. Turtle

Turtle Guest

There is something to be said about being able to create a two hit template is there not? Or do you just sit around thinking of how you can create a template that does the least amount of dmg?

31. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I've got that template down if anyone wants to see it!

How the hell did I hit for 12 damage with a mace????

32. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

Stop arguing or I'll be forced to renew my account and kill everyone. :)

33. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

So you say you know something about talent and killing people? but wont talk about dueling me, you conviently bybass that and go straight to something you have no idea what your talking about, like me being muted in vent........TnT has trained you well!

Another Talented TnT Diversion at its Best!

If your such an awsome PvP dueler, it would be my pleasure to learn as much as I could from you in our fight, im absolutly the worst dueler on Siege, and Im willing to learn as much as I can, and I wouldnt be any problem for you at all, let me know where and when, im always willing to loose gear over more knowledge...........Thanks

34. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

Dueling has nothing to do with PvP.

35. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Kinda like pvm has nothing to do with spawning?
    lol

Isnt it called Player Vrs Player?
    And in his post above, he made mention of being an awsome dueler also, so Ill default to that also, cause that is what he ment right??

So am I wrong in my interpretation of his posts?

He said he Beat Arden, Huggi, and others who are good duelers, wouldnt you interpret that as him saying hes awsome?

36. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I can take no more of you elmer, I am going to do what the rest of your guild has done and put you on mute. So this will be the last time I ever respond to any of your posts. You are living in a delusional world of make believe I cannot fathom. On top of this is it actually hurts my head to read your posts. Grammar mistakes aside, your posts seem to be written by a three year old. See your corpse on the field.

37. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:sad3::sad3::sad3:

Ya you are correct X we mute our GM... Srsly man call that number you need there help more than anyone on SP...:loser:

38. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'll duel you Elmer but you won't show long enough for that to happen ;[

39. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Check your pm's gotta run, be back in a few

40. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Well you won't duel on your stealth dismounter, no shock there. The only other character I know of yours is you blue discorder....I assume you don't want a duel on that character so...please amuse us all by telling me what character you plan on using to duel?
    Or will you be having someone else duel for you because you know I'll win?
    It will suck if I beat your proxy though eh?
    Better make it someone really good :p

41. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

RTLFC...........

y"all need to shut it!! and drink more!