1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Goodman's Rune Library is not accepting Donations...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Andrasta, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    Please be aware that Goodman's Rune Library on the Atlantic Shard is not accepting Donations of any kind other than Soulstones and related items for the Soulstone Project and old runebooks. Donations are only accepted by mailbox on either the main Zento Library or the GRL Portal next door.

Someone trying to represent themselves as Goodman or his son and or relative has been trying to solicit donations in the Library's name. This person is luring new players and taking them to Felucca to kill and loot them. Do not fall for these attempts to defraud and steal in Goodman's name.

Please note that real representatives of the library are in the Guild, Goodman's Rune Library with the tag [GRL.] Note the period after the letters. Goodman's Rune Library the Guild is not accepting new members nor will it ever be recruiting.

Goodman's Rune Library is a fully funded project from vets that knew and cared about him and the library does not need gold or items.

If you have any further questions regarding this manner please pm me on this board or email me at [email protected]

Thank you,
    Goodman's Rune Library [GRL.]
  2. Silentfury

Silentfury Journeyman

Aug 13, 2012
    Thanks for the Info. I've passed it onto my fellow Guildmates.
  3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Well we will all just have to hang in New Haven and let folks know.
  4. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 7, 2008
    It seems the only thing we can do, as he won't dare set his feet in Fel. Well not in any populated location outside of the spots he pk's his mark. Kill on Sight orders will not work on this scum, so keeping everyone informed is all we can do.
  5. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 24, 2008
    I just noticed that the perp's house on Artic Isle, Fel, is now owned by OSI :)

If he's been booted, his departure will be greeted with the same universal sense of regret as at the sudden death of a mad dog.
    #5 DeadBob, Feb 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  6. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 7, 2008
    I was wondering where he has been!! Keep up the vigilance, I am doubtful that was his main account. The more we keep everyone informed about these types of people, the harder it is for them to take advantage of new and returning players. While I agree the play style has a right to exist in our sandbox, his tactics and targets were detrimental to UO as a whole. Thieves and murderers will always have a place in UO, but this guy is of a darker material,and needs to be bleached.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!