1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Goofy Speedway

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by davesgirl1201, Jun 22, 2008.

1. Trophy 30 is race once on every track normal and reversed. How do you race them in Reverse. If you drive backwards you barely move, If you run the track driving normal just going the wrong way, you get kicked off and loose your tickets. Please tell me how to get this Trophy. :grrr:
  2. Steveo

Steveo Guest

To get this trophy all you have to do is race all the courses normal and reversed. You dont go backwards either. All you do is wait and you will see the track change on the board where it tells you the name of the track you are racing. Example it may say Corkscrew then it should say Corkscrew reversed. You just have to read what track it is. Also I think you have to race other toons to get it. I dont race that much but I believe that this is correct if not I am sure someone will correct me.
  3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    It actually says "Rev", not Reverse. And yes, you have to race against a toon to do it.

edit: Oh, and Welcome to Toontown Stratics!
  4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

yes, I just got that trophy! Welcome! just watch the headers above the racetracks for the one you don't have on your records page.