1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gooooooood Morning Sosaria!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Yellow Beard, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Hello all to the fine citizenry of our fair Origin. After feasting all week on a great vegetarian cuisine of rice, barley and hops marinated over fine beechwood I am once again sailing the briny seas of Sosaria. I came back yesterday and grabbed 23 pumpkins and two costumes (skeleton and gazer) Me thinks Mystic Entertainment is a keeper. That is of course not to say they are better than our EM's which I see put on a party quite befitting any vegetarian. Truly sorry I missed it.

2. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Nice to see ya back matey!

3. Definately nice to see you back!! *hugs* Have missed you around here :p

4. Welcome back to home port! Im glad to see that the fair winds blew your sails back in this direction. :D You were missed around here!

5. Welcome back yellowbeard, I am glad to see that the shifting tides have brought you back to our shores again.

6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Outstanding to see you are back to sailing the high seas.

7. Mayadevi

Mayadevi Guest

Arghh Matey !

Welcome back ! We've missed you horrible at the ship, Now get back to your pillaging and plundering without delay !