1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gorgon Lenses & Personal Bless Deeds

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Radun, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Radun

Radun Guest

If you put gorgon lenses onto something that's personal blessed will it lose the bless when the charges are used or recharged?

2. I can't answer for personal bless deed items, but you can put the gorgons lens on blessed items without affecting the bless status - Transparent Heart earrings for example.

3. Radun

Radun Guest

just wondering because i know someone who lots their PBD on a flute of renewal..:confused:

4. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

? do you mean the flute of renewal broke? if the flute broke, you'd lose the PBD. same thing would happen if your armor broke.

(or in my case, i lost a PBD due to a blacksmith menu bug a long time ago, because through the menu if you tried to repair items with blacksmith tool it would sometimes smelt an item instead of repair. probably the saddest ive ever been in uo lol EA wouldn't replace :( but I always tell myself some peeps never had them to begin with so oh well.)

5. Radun

Radun Guest

no the flute didnt break, the PBD disappeared off of it.
    my friend couldn't get it replaced either, got a free month tho. as if that's supposed to make up for losing something that's never going to be given out again.

edit:eek:ther things with charges loses blesses like arcane gems clothes and boots etc

6. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

so he was saved real $$$ for losing something in game and you're complaining?

7. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

rolleyes:

If one month of subscription is so significant for you, it's time to stop playing the game.

8. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If a game item is worth more than 1 cent irl money to you, it's time to get a life

9. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

So all the time you spend in this game is wasted. How sad.
    You care so much about real money that you don't value your free time. Frankly, who cares about a few dollars? Does it really buy you the pleasure to enjoy the advantage of an element in your favorite hobby?

A PBD isn't worth dollars. One month of free subscription is just ridiculous. That or nothing... it's the same.

10. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Spoken like a true trammie

Feluccans feel no attachment to items. I play to chat to my m8s on vent, and to pvp.

11. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Heh, where did the Trammel vs. Felucca come from?

12. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That sucks. I know a CBD doesnt disappear, at least. Use lenses on HotM all the time.

13. Coppelia

Coppelia Guest

Only recently I turned insurance on, because there's an easy menu and that's just faster to go back on feet. Otherwise, all these years I never insured anything. And you?

14. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Good Lord, what planet did you come from? "Feluccans feel no attachment to items"? Bollocks. You can't even say that about most Siege players...

15. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'm just saying generally fel players play for pvp and not for collect-able stuffie bears etc. If i had insure bug and lost all my stuff that i wear, i would be able to replace it tomorrow (apart from buged shield) but i'd get over that.

I certainly would not cry over a pbd

16. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I know plenty of pvp'rs that would. They are obviously going to use them on special items that are useful, but they would still be upset if a personal bless on an item went *poof*. :)

17. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

considering that loads of people dont even bless their conjurers garbs, i sincerely doubt that they would be bothered about losing a couple of extra gps from insure money, i think most people are more concerned about the 20 min stat loss.