1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

gorgon lenses

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by Nukeworker, Oct 2, 2010.

1. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi guys

This morning I decided to use up the potted frags i found to make gorgon lenses. well after I made the crystal thingies I got my tinker out and used some medusa scales and found out that the gorgon lenses are colored grey? I already had some made that had the color blue?..Can anyone give me some clarification about this?
    Many thanks in advance!

2. jabeth

jabeth Guest

Gorgon lens color depends on the type(s)/color(s) of the scales you use to make them.

3. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I know the scales I used where from Medusa and had the color blue. The lenses on the other hand where grey?
    I made some lenses from the same stack of Medusa scales and they where blue

4. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

recently another person was asking same question

Rem only have one type of scales in your packs, any other types cause a mixing of colors.

also I believe his problem was coosing to use resource coloring? check it in yout tinkering menu.

5. Nukeworker

Nukeworker Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Re: recently another person was asking same question

You where right! I had the ingot color set to "do not color" thats why the gorgon lenses where grey..I set them back to color and my gorgon lenses became blue again...thanks for the tip!:thumbup1: