1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gorilla Spawn

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Fink, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm looking for a large or quick spawn of gorillas.

Magincia used to have a great gorilla spawn around its moongate, but that's since been destroyed on my shard. I've since started up my old practice of leaving gorilla-grams in people's houses and I need willing accomplices in good numbers. :stir:

Any locations I can mark runes to would be greatly appreciated. I used to have quite a few spots marked, but once I found Magincia I foolishly threw out all my old runes. Dangerous locales are fine as I'm a ninja-shepherd. :D

2. K'torr

K'torr Guest

Any of the southern reaches of Britiania, including Fire Island have many Gorillas.

3. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

Ninja Herding..... now i've heard everything. :eek:snap:

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Buc's Den has a nice spawn of them..

5. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Didnt you realize when he was asking for a spot where gorillas spawn so he could leave gorilla-grams he was a little odd. His strange template are the least of it.... :coco:

6. Fink

Fink Guest

Thanks everyone.

:danceb:

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

like meridus said, like, the Del Passage has a few around there usually hehe

8. There are a few that spawn around the Honor moongate in Ilsh too.