1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Goron

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I still have your Fey Leggs and Kasa for your Strangelove character on my vendor at Yew Gate. I saw that you posted last week some time that your gold funds are low...

Do you want me to leave them on there for a little longer?

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I stopped by and picked them up for him. Thanks, Kage!

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Np Kat thank you. If there is ever a problem with Gold though I have no problem just locking the items down in my house so they can be purchased at a later time.

4. Goron

Goron Guest

two things:

A) I'm out of gold
    B) I am very busy this week with work, house shopping, and gf in town for the week.

A+B= I must wait until next week when I can play more to get gold to buy items.

thanks for picking it up for me Kat, thanks for holding it so long Kage.

5. Critical Gaming

Critical Gaming Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

speaking of which, i have a kasa of strangeloves and like 6 pieces from your alive character. You wanna pick them up too kat? if so i'll throw them on the vendor.

6. Goron

Goron Guest

if possible, lock em down or hold them. Don't put em on a vendor cuz I won't have gold/time to buy them until next week so it will just use vendor fees... that is unless someone wants to buy em for me, but I am pretty sure that Alive set is several hundred thousand gold...