1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Gossamers, Wither, and Meteor Shower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kyrie_Elaison, Nov 1, 2008.

1. It would be nice if you could increase the drop rate of gossamers, and make the drone hit points higher so that people can't just run up and wipe out the entire bunch using wither or meteor shower.

I have been trying for 2 days to get my 10 gossamers, and every time a bunch of drones spawns someone runs up and takes them all out in one shot.

Please do something to help the little guy (or girl) out! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
  2. Xel Naga

Xel Naga Guest

Don't worry, another 16 more days. The people farming will get less and less.
  3. I can almost garentteee that since it will have stopped (realise you know that... just for the people out there that do not.)
  4. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Might I suggest scouting the Felucca spawn. They could be easier to acquire there.