1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] Got 5 Maps when doing a Lev 6?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by RichIX, Aug 13, 2010.

1. RichIX

RichIX Guest

Hi Guys,
    A long time T-Hunter on Europa, "Rich" went and did a few level 6 maps last night and came back with 3 level 5s two from Guardians & one from a Randomly spawning monster when taking things out of the chest, and one lev 6 in the chest. I know that the Chests now contain maps & SOS's but was unsure if they changed the spawn chance of getting a T-Map off a guardian & non guardians to be alot higher? or was I just lucky?
  2. It depends a bit on how much luck you have, but it does sound like the RNG is in your favor. I get a few maps off the Guardians and the spawn, but not that often!
  3. RichIX

RichIX Guest

I have a 0 Luck on that particular day...
    Must be just "Luck!" I did think it was odd getting so many but hey not complaining!