1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Got a new splash screen...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Mar 20, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just tried to log in and got one update...Ealand is still down though.

2. wow i just loaded mine and it had a small update.. i like it! i think it is so retro.. so new! yes it is still down, but that is very nice. good job guys!

3. Catwoman1966

Catwoman1966 Guest

WOW, very nice job guys! [​IMG]

Keep up the good work, you rock! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Cat.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just logged in see ea land is still down but I dont see new splash screen?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I just got it it's really cool!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I already miss the old one [​IMG]...However this new one is very nice and creatively done. Great idea to let us submit our screeny's to complete the screen [​IMG] Now I just have to get ingame to take some pics! :p

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It might not be actually *new* it might be the same one that's been in TC3 for a while but people think its new cuz they never log into TC3 [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ive seen it in TC3...its "new" as opposed to the former TSO splashscreen.

9. It's Pretty but don't ever forget The Sims Online or Are Citys Lets Keep Them Alive [​IMG]

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Im very hard pressed to forget some really great memories. [​IMG]

11. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

It might not be actually *new* it might be the same one that's been in TC3 for a while but people think its new cuz they never log into TC3 [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah....that'd be correct.
    This is the same splash screen that's been in TC3.