1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

got ?? about small bods vs large bods

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by sammyplayer1, Apr 12, 2008.

1. sammyplayer1

sammyplayer1 Guest

i need a list of what small bods do not go into large bods !?! like i do not think that there is a large bod for shields of any kind !! is this true? and what about female armor? i have a print-out from tower of roses of what are the returns are of bods reason for this question is got alot of bods and want to make any that are not useful to larger bods --ty

2. Sheilds, female armor and all of the helmets except for plate helm and chainmail coif don't go into a LBOD

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i also recycle normal dull copper of all types.

No point in filling a 6 piece plate for a copper hammer

The dull copper ingots are worth as much or more as the copper hammer.

4. sammyplayer1

sammyplayer1 Guest

thank for your replys as always the simplest things your the most thankful for --ty

5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually a 6piece plate copper doesnt give a copper hammer. I know because I turned in a large normal plate copper bod last night and got a golden hammer. And since the changes to the hammer it is well worth it.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

reread my post. I was talking about dull copper...

so a 20 N dull platemail gives copper hammer...\
    and isn't worth it

7. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I only do 3 DC Larges....

15 EX Ring, 15 EX Chain, and 15 normal Plate...

The Ring & plate have a 10% chance for a colored hammer, and the chain gives a bronze runic.

Even so, I don't fill the chain BOD unless I have a surplus of DC ingots (too many other easy ways to do the Bronze hammer), but am willing to take the gamble for the anvil (and I got one about 6 weeks ago that way)