1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

got my answer

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Cetric, Mar 17, 2013.

1. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

#1 Cetric, Mar 17, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. Krazak

Krazak Adventurer

This is not amazing

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

maybe you don't build dexer suits very often lol. You toss either piece in a suit, where you were going 4-40lmc pieces, your resists are covered and you get an mr and stat increases, particularly mana. or 3-8lmc peices and a mana phase, but i tend to stick with 4-10lmc now.

but if people don't see it how i see them, then i'll keep'em, not a biggie. Armor is always a difference of opinion, everyone values certain properties differently. Maybe you can show me some pieces that would be more desireable on a dexer? The only property that i wish they had would be stam, but a melee char barely needs stam increase, but looking at the properties, i'm not going to nitpick.

#3 Cetric, Mar 18, 2013
  4. Maleachi

Maleachi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

To be honest... I run a dexer without a single point of stam increase.
    So you don't NEED stam inc on a dexer... Or well on a fencer really anyways! ^^

5. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm building normal dexer I mainly just want stat increase, not necessarily limited to stamina. I don't particularly care which stat because the only time I'm shooting for 210 stamina is with an archer.

6. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Lol for real? Catax obviously doesn't make pvp suits ;). But i think we've established that before.

Who's gunna argue about a 1% casting focus sitting there when it has 10mana 10lmc 1mr and huge resists?

As Lynk said, the only temps suit that would need 8-10 stam pieces is an archer/thrower going for higher damage. You could make an argument for someone wielding an ornate or something, but that is taken care of with ssi better.

#6 Cetric, Mar 18, 2013
  7. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Gents, back to the topic, or i close this ok?
    Txs
    Peace
    Ron