1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Got my finger on the button....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Coffin, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Coffin

Coffin Guest

Yep. When this puppy quits burning, I'm gonna place me a new house in Luna!

*checks watch* Hmm. Do dee doo.... *twiddles thumbs*

Should have brought a book..... :/

[​IMG]

2. Rotgut Willy

Rotgut Willy Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I've been playing for just over a month. In that entire time I've seen the same burning building foundations in Luna. I figured it was a permanent thing.

3. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

nope. The burning buildings are all the product of Draconi dishing out some justice on some cheaters.

He raised their houses and burned an effigy to send a message that cheating won't be tolerated. It was some of the more high-profile punishment we've seen for cheaters in the past few years.

The plan is to have these burning houses eventually disappear so that the housing spots are opened up for other players.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The burning house in luna on Legends has been burning for months. I eventually stopped watching it.

5. Loqucious

Loqucious Guest

You better read War and Peace cause that baby is gonna burn for a long time.

6. They have been burning for months now, what makes you think they are going to go anytime soon?

7. Coffin

Coffin Guest

[​IMG]

8. The LFD is on scene!

LOL

9. You know when you have too much spare time when LOL

10. Jhym

Jhym Guest

I think they should just put EM-owned plots there to give them a solid place to hold events and put up bulletins and news.

I believe every shard has at least one, so every EM could have their home base there and not have to "find" a spot. Of course they could have other spots for storylines, but this would give us a central place to look when we're wondering what the heck is going on.

11. Inspector

Inspector Guest

Yeah I got one of those in front of my house, when they fall I will have an 18*18 in a very prime location.

12. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

unless something has changed..
    on Atlantic we use the Brit Castle , throne room. been that way for ever.

13. Violence

Violence Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Bold vocabulary. Weak actions. Over-rated effort. I should stop, I'm starting to dish out some Justice on somebody here.. :eek:

14. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Sir, your skills in the domain of digital rendering are... well, Elder and perhaps even Legendary.

I think you should head out to LA (that's Los Angeles, not Lousiana) and apply for a job at ILM. (Industrial Light and Magic, not Irreverant Loquacious Marmasets)

Spielburg needs you for the new XMAS Star Wars remastered box set (with new effects and free Han Solo doll.)

I'm pretty sure I never saw a firetruck in any of the Star Wars movies and everyone loves firetrucks! Imagine the scene on Crapooie... Han flies in on his hover-oldsmobile... while YOUR colorful firetrucks spray colorful blue water on the Imperial White Helmeted People! Woot!

Go for it lad! I would... but their security folks have my picture taped to the wall in the guardshack at ILM and I can't even get near the freakin place anymore!

Safe Travels, Sam

(C) Copyright Notice, all references to anything are owned by Spielburg and Jabba the Hut. (Spielburg-Hut Enterprises, Inc., LTD.)

15. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

good idea

on chessy, theres a house in east brit that the EM used, as well as the throne room in the brit castle

16. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

LOL!!

17. Thats the best laugh ive had all week. But back on topic, when are they going?

18. Inspector

Inspector Guest

Hopefully soon, I'm getting sick of that crap on my lawn.

19. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That made me LOL IRL!! Been ages since i've done that... Seriously, I literally said LOL

20. Coffin

Coffin Guest

:p

I think that putting EM-owned plots there for events, bulletins and news is a really good idea. Hopefully the space won't go to waste too much longer!

21. Agreed even if the event doesn't start there it can give clues as to were to go to start up an event :O and can hold a spot for all history that occured though the EM ofthe time showing the items that was given if any and a book labeled with the name of the event and perma lock down in the house.