1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

*Got them.Thank you.*

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Duke SP, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

My ICQ # is 564155611.Thank you.

2. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Check with Petra and see if she can help.

3. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

Petra has carpentry stoned.:wall:Thank you anyways.

4. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Offer to buy a few backup supplies and I'm sure she will make them. Her shop is known as being well stocked, and I'm sure she wants to be remembered as someone who will cater to the whims of the people and sell out her current mindset to whatever the populus demands.

5. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have 3-4 suits that I made awhile back that i can sell you. How much are you paying?

6. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

I'm not really for sure on a price Tiberius.ICQ me 564155611.Thank you.

7. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

are on my vendor at 25k per suit. It's located at the yew moongate, names tib.

8. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

:eek: I can't afford that right now soon as i get the gold i'll let you know.Thank you.

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Actually it's lumber I have stoned, and therefore no bark fragments. I'm also struggling to find time to play atm, my shop isn't getting stocked as it should.

Sweeney I'm sure there's an insult in there somewhere, but I don't feel inclined to look for it.

10. Duke SP

Duke SP Guest

No problem Petra, i got the suits, thank you for your time.

Snake Eyes

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Petra you can have some of my bark I do not use it much even try to sell it at 10gp per at my place but hardly anyone buys it. I can give ya some bark cuz other than the bloodwood sets, the elfy bark armor isn't of much use to most folks anyhow.

SnakeEyes glad ye got your sets. I was not on most of the weekend sorry I did not get back to ye last pms to me, but even then I probably only could have made ya up 4 sets tops I just do not get that much actual bloodwood and oft use it in other things since folks seem to love blood wood carp furniture items and arcane circles :) I oft make those for folks thus depleting my bloodwood supplies pretty fast.

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks for the offer :) I should get back to normal soon I guess. Trying to get a mempo on Europa atm, not to mention beta testing and site updating, which is getting more difficult as I run out of things I actually know about to update. :(

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye ye one busy lady redoing all the stratics info let alone everything else. :)

I too am atm split sharding cuz my pvmers are all on Chesapeake and while the ToTs last heck I am glad to get tok dyes that MATCH so I can finally dye up them orange duck legs there maybe. :) Could careless bout the mempo I just want a few sets of dyes to match so maybe I can dye up something my chrs. wear there for once. Usually I get non matchin dyes or other JUNK I do not want at all :) but with every puny orc I slay over there to get me a dye...I think I call em all Mo'gluk haha :) They die so easy ! HAHA :)

Anyhow I think Miranda has like over 1.5k bark taking up space in my bank you can HAVE 1k if ya want em...think you make elfy armor more than I bother with cuz me I rather just stick to carpentry most of the time. :) Bloodwood arcane circles are just so fab lookin :)