1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gothic/Rustic expansion pack

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Belshazzar, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

If i purchase one do i get both or are they seperate purchases? I can not find to much information on uostore about it.

V/r
    Belszy

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

3. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There also used to be a Bazaar pack that was a combo purchase of the Gothic+Rustic theme packs on the uogamecodes site.

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Or you could just take your money and throw it into the streets. :party:

Only thing worth it is the plant bed, rustic... the rest you can by for tiny bits of gold from vendors or friends who have crafters. The house tile sets are incomplete to say the best about them.

5. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

So Gothic is "available" but not really, because uogamecodes doesn't exist anymore and store.origin.com doesn't list Gothic at all. What is going on?

I don't want to wait an indeterminate amount of time to unlock my tilesets and items. I want to throw money at EA and they're making it awfully difficult!

And really, when was the last time a tileset was "complete"? They're all missing bits of archways, short or half walls, or all the fiddly bits... at this point I find it an amusing challenge to see what wall sets I can combine to get a look that isn't too patchwork but has all the pieces I want to use! I'll just have to patch in arches from the plaster or elven wood sets to go with the missing arches from board and batten, and Gothic probably works ok with the other stone sets... :wall:

6. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Jeff tweeted last week that the origin store would be listing more things in the next 4 weeks to include 1 month game time codes. He did not state what else would be listed though.

Lady Laurel @WeareLaurel 6 Jan
    @Jeff_Skalski Is there an ETA on when more items will be available through the Origin store? Many people asking, especially 30-day time code

Jeff Skalski @Jeff_Skalski Close
    @WeareLaurel We're close, but to be safe I'll just say within the next 4 weeks. ;)

7. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well the Origin Store now has 26 UO items for sale.

It still does not have 30 days game time though or the Grand Bazaar pack. They did add the Gothic Theme pack.

There's also currently a promo for $20 off your next purchase of $49.99 or more.

From Origin:

I highlighted ANY because once I made the purchase and checked the email, it states;

So ANY is misleading. Obviously it isn't valid for ANY future purchase. I had planned on using it for the next 6 month game time I was going to buy.

8. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Apparently they haven't yet added the ability to buy multiples of an item in a single order. I would, at some point, be interested in purchasing more than one Legacy token. However, I'm not inclined to do so if it requires an entirely separate transaction for each token.