1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(RP) Governor CharGar sent to Emergency Room

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by chargar42, Jul 12, 2013.

1. chargar42

chargar42 Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Gilfane

The goblins staged a riot in Skara Brae this evening. They immediately started punching and beating on the Governor CharGar. Eggs were thrown, the town was tp'd. This shows how violent the goblins truly are. Will keep everyone updated on her condition.

Attached Files:

#1 chargar42, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. chargar42

Pictures of Governor CharGar being brutally beaten. The docks are destroyed. This is the proof that shows how brutal and inhumane the goblins truly are.

Attached Files:

#2 chargar42, Jul 12, 2013
  3. IdotheGoblin

IdotheGoblin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Ohs Nos..mees sworrys Gobner CharGar..mees sworrys dem goblins bees sos means nows. Mees donts knows whys dey bees doins stufs likes dat. Wif dem doin's stuffs like dat , nows mees knows me wonts bees backs, mees ashames ofs dem. Mees donts wants nos a-sew-sea-ations wif goblins dat woulds hurts somebodies and tears ups stuff as bad as dey jest dids. SHAMES ONS YOUSE GOBLINS...SHAMES SHAMES SHAMES!!! Mees hopes youse gits betters Gobner, ands nofin were brokens.
    *heads off back into the woods*

#3 IdotheGoblin, Jul 12, 2013
  4. chargar42

And to add fuel to the fire, the goblins destroyed the court room for tomorrows trial. Utter and total disregard for justice.

Attached Files:

5. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

WEEs was habin one dem peaceful protests til yoos start trying ta trick goblins away with yoos gate! Wees was eben layin down paper ta soak up any pee an clean da place fer yoos, wees tinking yoos bees gratefull an say no kill goblins. And mees look at dat picture, dat goblin punchin da air and himz not eben near yoos! Yoos jus tryin ta get support fer yoos kill all da goblins scheme!

Ido, yoos sad now, see how sad yoos bees when yoos fav town say kill goblins on sight and start talkin bout dat Shamino guy an going goblin huntin in forests! And Pitmuck gots a forest in it! Ifn wees no stop dis in Skara den dey hunt us down and do da hurtins!

#5 Calkano, Jul 12, 2013
  6. IdotheGoblin

IdotheGoblin Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mees sees ins dat pictures youse alls punchin and kickins hers legs..youse jest tryins to gets sympathies for youse selfs..mees nos beliefs youse. and alls the trashs mees seen whens mees went toos looks..were jest dat, TRASH. And whys youse layins downs papers iffins youse hadnts been peein on stuffs again? Den youse goes and trashes hers offices? Youse gones backs to youse abyss goblins kin ways...*shakes head* ..mees not gonna bees sads fors youse, all youse goblins ares bringings dis on youse selfs.....

#6 IdotheGoblin, Jul 12, 2013
  7. Riyana

Riyana Operations
    Administrator Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Campaign Patron

Oh dear! This is quite a distressing development. I wish the governor a swift recovery! I'm sure there are two sides to this story, though. I suspect that at least some of those individuals were just common anarchists disguised as goblins and hoping to stir up trouble.

I've been trying to remain neutral on the goblin/Skara Brae issue. Furthermore, I have been quiet on the topic because I was under the impression that I was going to be summoned as a witness. In fact, I even arranged for a Vesper representative to sit on my jury seat just in case, so I'm covered in that regard. However, I have received no official summons and my office is closed until the Vesper town meeting on Sunday. It's been a long week, with meeting the King and gypsy squatters in Vesper... Saturday is looking like a good day to sleep in!

8. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It starts like this - it ends with hordes of the creatures trying to pillage entire towns. Something must be done!

9. Sherry Shar

Sherry Shar Visitor

As Governor of Jhelom, I have taken the precaution of hiring on more mercenaries to aid our town guard in ensuring that there is no spill over, down the coast to Jhelom. I will keep an eye on the developing situation and hope that our request for more presence by the Royal Navy will soon be answered.

Sherry Shar
    Governor of Jhelom

10. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

Jus so yoos kno, mees promise kingly guy dat mees move da pitmuck fleet ta Jhelom as soon as da trail is ober. It in skara fer now ta make sure usin goblins got protection from dem ebil goblin hunters. But mees was wonderin, where yoos want da fleet?

11. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Gobbies no doos anytimg bad in Jhelom, wees likes it der. Yoos nice to Gobbies. :)

Scabby

12. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Ido as one ob da founding memebers ob pitmuck wees sorry to seed yoos goes.But yoos noes bees around berry muches and no seeds da diskimations wee had o put up wif. wee wishes yoos da bestest on yuoos journeys. hopes yoos comes back 1 day. *hugs herz farewell*
    ozog

#12 whiterabbit, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
  13. Sherry Shar

Sherry Shar Visitor

Your gold is good in Jhelom, just be civil and there is no issue. There is swamp land to the north, feel free to relieve yourself there.

14. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

mees movin mees ships der now!

15. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Maybees dis bees da meenin ub life? :confused:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~